Northern taxidermist

dakotaeye29

Founding Member
Founding Member
Need recommendations for getting a northern mounted that my son caught. Central ND

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll do it, I'm in Minot. but all I can promise is faster and cheaper. I've done lots of walleyes n stuff, but I'm not real experienced with pike yet. click on my profile and look in my "taxidermy" gallery to see some of the stuff I've done. I can have the pike finished in about 3 months. Maybe it will turn out amazing, maybe it'll be average, I havn't done enough pike to know yet.

Steve silseth in minot does the best pike I've seen, but you might have to wait a year or three since he's so backed up (so I've heard).

ND58201

Founding Member
Founding Member
The last Walleye in your photos is absolutely beautiful. What are your rates per inch on Walleye,Perch, Northern?

dakotaeye29

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do you charge? His fish was 44 inches long and weighed 24 lb, 12 oz. It was almost longer than he is tall.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont really have the confidence to have a set "rate" yet, but if you have a particular fish you want mounted just pm me the details and how you want it mounted and ill give you a price. I dont teally wanna post prices here on a public forum where someone can come back to 3 years from now and say "yeah but you mounted that guys fish for ___.__$"

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 84
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31