Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you accept a friend request.

I think:

1. Click on "Notifications"
2. Type in the user name of the "friend" in the box supplied
3. Put a check mark in the little box next to the "friend's" avatar
4. Click on "save changes"

If the notification window does not show a number when you are done, you now have a "Friend"

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You oughta try to post a pic stored on your hard drive to a thread...anyways, I believe an additional friend is not something of which you should be concerned.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
To ACCEPT a friend request, there should be a notification that someone sent you a friend request. Click that notification, which will bring you to your friends and contacts page. Click the checkbox with their name in it, and hit accept friend.

ISELLGUNS

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sent you an invite but no response ,Like the saying goes, You can't choose your family but you can choose your friends. :(

You did?
When?
I accepted yours today. Did I miss an earlier request? How do I send requests. I'm a dumby too. I don't know how to do a lot of things on here. Getting pictures on is wwwaayyyy above my head.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You did?
When?
I accepted yours today. Did I miss an earlier request? How do I send requests. I'm a dumby too. I don't know how to do a lot of things on here. Getting pictures on is wwwaayyyy above my head.

Haha, I sent it last night right after you posted , I figured you musta went to bed so I gave you a little crap for fun . That was the first one I sent. I struggle too but pictures is actually pretty easy once you have worked your way through it once, If I can do it anybody can. From the web you can copy and paste a picture right to the text box. Or from a file left click on the 3rd icon from the left on the tool board right above the box you are typing in, a new window will pop up and you choose what file on computer then drag it to the new window.. I forget the exact details but that's the basics of it , Click away and you'll be posting pics in no time.

Last edited:

ISELLGUNS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha, I sent it last night right after you posted , I figured you musta went to bed so I gave you a little crap for fun . That was the first one I sent. I struggle too but pictures is actually pretty easy once you have worked your way through it once, If I can do it anybody can. From the web you can copy and paste a picture right to the text box. Or from a file left click on the 3rd icon from the left on the tool board right above the box you are typing in, a new window will pop up and you choose what file on computer then drag it to the new window.. I forget the exact details but that's the basics of it , Click away and you'll be posting pics in no time.

Oh, OK. I got ya. How do I ask for a friend request?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks Steve , Found it and tried it out , I found it somewhere else last night when I sent to Isellguns and couldn't find it again.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks Steve , Found it and tried it out , I found it somewhere else last night when I sent to Isellguns and couldn't find it again.

ps: the +1 doesn't appear anymore on any future posts that your "friends" post. Instead it just has an icon that if clicked says that "so-and-so" is already your friend.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54