Our "Real Job"

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
guywhofishes is editor-in-chief of High Times Magazine and a cannabis expert.

Like that's totally cool dude far out
And sales in shrubbery
bio-dome-purple-sticky-punch.jpg

Last edited:

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I need to update this, too! I took a job as marketing manager of a local HVAC/plumbing company. It's been a huge learning experience and a lot of fun. I get to wear a bunch of different hats, which makes my days interesting.

On the side I still freelance for Wildfowl and Gun Dog. Just a hobby, but it's fun.

rapala_09

Honored Member
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer. I just recently signed up for this site, and look forward to getting to know everyone as well. Even though this thread is a couple years old, I'm glad its been resurrected haha.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I need to update this, too! I took a job as marketing manager of a local HVAC/plumbing company. It's been a huge learning experience and a lot of fun. I get to wear a bunch of different hats, which makes my days interesting.

On the side I still freelance for Wildfowl and Gun Dog. Just a hobby, but it's fun.

Photographer? Writer? I've done some freelance writing for a humor website. Thinking about getting back into something like that.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer. I just recently signed up for this site, and look forward to getting to know everyone as well. Even though this thread is a couple years old, I'm glad its been resurrected haha.

Welcome!

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Photographer? Writer? I've done some freelance writing for a humor website. Thinking about getting back into something like that.

Mostly writing. I supply some photography, but it's tough to handle a shotgun and camera at the same time ;) Plus I've been told they're sick of seeing pictures of my GWPs (apparently duck hunters use Labs or some such thing) so I let them figure the images out.

I have a regular column in Wildfowl, and get odd jobs from Gun Dog during various times of the year. With two young ones at home my time for writing is pretty limited, so I'm keeping it at the bare minimum for the time being. Hopefully when the get older I can manage to crank out a few more columns or hunting features. For now, the load is light enough to keep it fun, but still adds some $$$ to the bank account for shotgun shells and vet bills.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What I would like to know what stans dad, elkforme,whitetailone, and jigaman do for a living, where they from . I beleive they're members who got booted, to embarrrrased to to use thier old handles, or members who have multiple accounts.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What I would like to know what stans dad, elkforme,whitetailone, and jigaman do for a living, where they from . I beleive they're members who got booted, to embarrrrased to to use thier old handles, or members who have multiple accounts.

Honest question here, why?

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I work for the IT department for the state of ND. Projects I have worked on that might be of interest here would be the building of the State Park campsite reservation system and the previous Game and Fish licensing system (since rewritten). My current title is Business Analyst, no longer a coder.

Btw, some on this site mistakenly thought I was a pastor at one time. :D

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93