Our "Real Job"

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Honest question here, why?

Seems to me that 90 percent of the posts are on bullshit so yeah it's a good question.

- - - Updated - - -

e3VD20zg.jpg

So what's your point

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I work for the IT department for the state of ND. Projects I have worked on that might be of interest here would be the building of the State Park campsite reservation system and the previous Game and Fish licensing system (since rewritten). My current title is Business Analyst, no longer a coder.

Btw, some on this site mistakenly thought I was a pastor at one time. :D

Bless you my son...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man there's alot of guys talking shit but can't share what they do or where the live hobbies Must be some sad depressing people with nothing to share with the rest of us common folk.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the neg rep, appreciate it.
You too, eh? What's the matter Lunk, that paver you operate drive over your sack and take away your nerve? C'mon princess. We can handle it. Just sign it next time. Worst part is that he called me "butta face". I'm handsome dammit. My grandma tells me so every Sunday.

Last edited:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Peddling swimming pool equipment.

On neg reps. I don't believe I've ever gotten one, and I darn sure have never given one. I also don't believe I give a rats @ss - so, bring it!

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how that mistake could have happened......

I'm honestly not 100% sure how this got started. You mentioned it to me once, and my hearing sucks, so I wasn't sure I heard you right. I think like the next day it occurred to me again, and I just never got around to correcting you. Then I told Sluggo, and he just kinda shrugged.

I'm sure he's been called worse...

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You too, eh? What's the matter Lunk, that paver you operate drive over your sack and take away your nerve? C'mon princess. We can handle it. Just sign it next time. Worst part is that he called me "butta face". I'm handsome dammit. My grandma tells me so every Sunday.

butta face, ha! too clever

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

Sonuva... I think I got a neg rep. I'm not 100% sure, but I think so. The only comment is "Darsh". What's that mean?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, I am unsure exactly how to check neg and positive rep points or whatever they're called, but at 2:40 I got I think a negative one. and it's not signed, other than the word "Darsh". I don't know what this means.

I'm still going to be able to sleep tonight though.. ... .

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny, why is it that when ever neg rep gets brought up polite little Linker is always involved.

I' 'll be waiting for my love note buddy!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I know its gettting old to, oh well such is life a bunch of GST cry baby wanna bs

It surely isn't going to hurt my feelings - I'm 100% sure I will be home with my loving family tonight, and everything is going to be okay. But did you neg rep me? If so, why? Again, I don't really care, but I'm mighty curious. Just because you CAN?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunk says it wasn't him. I'm a trusting guy, so I believe him. I'm guessing someone else dinged me as a joke, and that's fine.

I slept very well last night...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93