Pickup Shopping

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dodge;
Just bought another one and have my 2005 3/4 ton for sale. If it does not sell wives run around town car is a 98 Jimmy and that will go down the road for whatever price and she will then use the 2005 for her run around town vehicle.

But my Dodge 1997 3/4 ton (option on makes it a one ton), positive traction, 4.10 gears, Cummings, five speed with 80000 miles (it will leave me when the kids take it away from me or I die).

I go to the local morning meeting room (elevator) and the boys all there start their crab about Dodge. They even said they would pull me all over town if we back up to each other.
So the next day I take the wrap off the 97 Dodge, fire it up and then I go to that their local meeting room for all the farmers and ranchers each morning (must be two dozen pick-ups there). Drive up inside on the scale. Go inside to the office and drop the rope in front of all and said I will be waiting out front just bring the rope.
Waited for about 15 minutes. Not one chevy, ford, gmc, toyota lover came out.

Talk is cheap and life is good. db

Just remember not everyone has to pull their dick out to prove its bigger than yours.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've found that most guys that don't pull their dick out to prove its bigger than yours are actually concerned that if it did get out and you accidentally got hit by it you'd die from blunt force trauma!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just remember not everyone has to pull their dick out to prove its bigger than yours.

...said the man with the tiny penis.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank goodness! Another Ram owner. Starting to feel left out, or even a little gay. Drove Chevys/gmc for years. Got a new (then) 2015 Tahoe for work ride and just did not like the interior, so when it was time to trade my 2003 GMC Sierra crew, I thought, what the hell, try the Ram. Laramie with 5.7 and all the bells and whistles. I am fairly impressed, so far.

As a fellow Dodge owner, I'll affirm that Dodges are definitely a homo thing. I'm on my 3rd.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
say what!?

for sale - 2015 Ram - white - 6.5 ft bed - loaded - smells of fish, weed and sausage

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
They said first theirs was bigger and I just asked them to put it on the line. No takers. Imagine that.
Anyways I guess the question was about pickups with some serious and I thought a little fun now and then.

and it is. Db

Last edited:

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've found that most guys that don't pull their dick out to prove its bigger than yours are actually concerned that if it did get out and you accidentally got hit by it you'd die from blunt force trauma!

Now would be an appropriate time to relate a Chuck Norris story!

WT2121

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have XLT Fords at work. My employees complain about seat comfort. Running mostly 5.0 engines with one eco boost. Current eco has not had problems. Older eco had coil problems and rear end. Did not stand up to pulling a heavy trailer. Have had coil problems on others but not all. Expensive to repair coils. We ran GM until 2009. Ford since then. Similar fuel mileage between them but repairs have been more costly with Ford. Guy driving eco loves it.
My personal is Duramax. Company tried Dodge for one year. Did not go well. Friend purchased new Toyota last year and says best pickup he has owned. He had GM pickups for years. Other friends have new GMCs and really like them. I would lean to a Toyota 1/2 ton for myself but need to pull camper and 21 foot Warrior. Duramax is my preference to pull.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've got a 2014 F-150 with the 5.0...truck has been bullet proof. Gas mileage 16 in town 19 highway when not towing. Drops to about 14 pulling the boat...but my boat/trailer combined are less than 3000 pds. The back seat is huge...when seats folded up kinda like having SUV storage. The 5.5 ft box has never been an issue...fits the auger and flip over easy. As far as trucks holding value, here in the upper Midwest, any full size 4x4 that is maintained well is going to hold value...regardless of brand.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Because i'm not pulling sequoia stumps from the ground. I only pull a 16" aluminum boat

Hell with only a 16" boat you could use a geo metro what do you run on that a .0687 horse. Just funin i know what you mean.

i like torque and didnt buy a truck for gas milage and hate bench seats so guess toyota loves me. now with a bigger gas tank i would have a full boner

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
...said the man with the tiny penis.

- - - Updated - - -

As a fellow Dodge owner, I'll affirm that Dodges are definitely a homo thing. I'm on my 3rd.
Said the eunuch who enjoys sucking little peni

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hell with only a 16" boat you could use a geo metro what do you run on that a .0687 horse. Just funin i know what you mean.

i like torque and didnt buy a truck for gas milage and hate bench seats so guess toyota loves me. now with a bigger gas tank i would have a full boner

You can get 450 ft/lbs of torque with a 6.2 GM and still knock 20 mpg down the highway. Just sayin...

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can get 450 ft/lbs of torque with a 6.2 GM and still knock 20 mpg down the highway. Just sayin...

you can buy a diesel that gets 900 ft/lbs of torgue and get 20+ mpg for the same price as allot of those fancy models with the 6.2 thou as well Just sayin..:;:muahaha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 116
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 42