Pike attacks

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have had a few pike take eyes off the hook when bringing them but not out of my hand. Did have a big muskie take after a couple pike I had on a stringer.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was wondering why my transducer was moving in my ice hole one time only to look down and see a pike trying to eat the thing. Apparently Vexilar Tri-beam transducers with the red on them appear to be delicious. That stupid pike wouldn't leave for over 5 minutes. It's not really what they eat, it's what will they not eat?

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
One time when I was in Canada on a flyin fishing trip decide to wash my hair, wet hair , lather, rinse when I lifted my head and looked in the water had two pike eyeballing me after looking at that guys hand I'm lucky to have escaped the pikes teeth. damn

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was wondering why my transducer was moving in my ice hole one time only to look down and see a pike trying to eat the thing. Apparently Vexilar Tri-beam transducers with the red on them appear to be delicious. That stupid pike wouldn't leave for over 5 minutes. It's not really what they eat, it's what will they not eat?

only non spiny fish

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
i caught a northern on a aqua view camera once, bit the camera as i was putting it up and the metal bracket to hold the camera horizontal came undone and got caught in his gills hit the record button on the camera and videoed down his throat the whole time i was pulling him up.. pretty wild.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33