Pittbull breed, what do you think?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
1f974.png

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

This is about the dogs Michael Vick had at his dog fighting compound, these dogs were given a second chance to become dogs that were properly trained to be well mannered functional dogs. Like I said there is no such thing as a bad dog only bad owners.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member

This is about the dogs Michael Vick had at his dog fighting compound, these dogs were given a second chance to become dogs that were properly trained to be well mannered functional dogs. Like I said there is no such thing as a bad dog only bad owners.

such a leftie perspective... Take off the rose colored glasses. If theres no bad dogs, there are also no bad people... Only misunderstood people, lol

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
such a leftie perspective... Take off the rose colored glasses. If theres no bad dogs, there are also no bad people... Only misunderstood people, lol
Actually I would wager my post is definitely leaning more towards the right its the left who wants to ban everything because some people are just to 😱 to hold people accountable for their (dogs) actions. Easy fix but noooo let's put every one in the same boat regardless if some dog owners are responsible.
Update have you figured out the common denominator is of the videos I post?
They are all about pit bulls that are well disciplined and the last one proves that even a pitbull that was trained to fight for competition can be retrained to live a happy functional life. I bet even @Kurtr would agree with me that my videos prove that there is no such thing as a bad dog just a bad owners.

Last edited:

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Actually I would wager my post is definitely leaning more towards the right its the left who wants to ban everything because some people are just to 😱 to hold people accountable for their (dogs) actions. Easy fix but noooo let's put every one in the same boat regardless if some dog owners are responsible.
Update have you figured out the common denominator is of the videos I post?
They are all about pit bulls that are well disciplined and the last one proves that even a pitbull that was trained to fight for competition can be retrained to live a happy functional life. I bet even @Kurtr would agree with me that my videos prove that there is no such thing as a bad dog just a bad owners.
I can give you the name of a local family, had a pit bull since he was a pup for 6 years. Attacked their 3 yr old boy while he was sleeping on the couch, they kept the dog only to have it happen a little over 1 yr later. The kids grampa stepped in and put the POS down after the second time. Bad dogs are bad dogs... You are wrong again

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can give you the name of a local family, had a pit bull since he was a pup for 6 years. Attacked their 3 yr old boy while he was sleeping on the couch, they kept the dog only to have it happen a little over 1 yr later. The kids grampa stepped in and put the POS down after the second time. Bad dogs are bad dogs... You are wrong again
You can make up anything you want watson you have absolutely no credibility here especially with me you lie make shit up to make yourself look good for who I don't give a shit what you say tell someone else your lies I don't believe you.

Last edited:

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rule of thumb I have around dogs is, don't trust ANY dog breed around kids or other dogs.
Accidentally step on a foot or pull an ear and a perfectly tame/nice dog can get pissed.
That an a reacted response of most living creatures.

Null n void in the Pitt world.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Say I have a junk yard and own a junk yard dog, and say I have a sign on my junk yard saying beware of dog. You decided watson I don't care I'm going to walk on this property because I'm a libtard who can't read the sign and that dog rips your face off. Tell me watson who's fault is it that your dumabss got attacked and your face got ripped off? To me that is a good dog because he was trained to protect my property from dumbasses like you.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
So your dumbfuck comparison to a 3 yr old getting attacked by the family dog is someone trespassing in a junkyard. I enjoy you proving me wrong everytime I think you can't get any more stupid. Thank you

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So your dumbfuck comparison to a 3 yr old getting attacked by the family dog is someone trespassing in a junkyard. I enjoy you proving me wrong everytime I think you can't get any more stupid. Thank you
again junkyard dog analogy is a response to tikkalovers thumbs up, but as far as your 3 year old story which I guarantee is just a lie to stroke your little ego. again i will not be responding to your lies and you are slow or just blind with hatred to someone who is Cleary more intelligent to yours

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 48
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 14