Please join me in welcoming.........

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well done to you both! Great write up to. Thanks for sharing her first goose. What is the next first on the list? I know she got a deer but has she had a buck yet?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Terrific pics and story. Congratulations to you both. I hope you show her the well-wishes from guys (and gals maybe) here. My daughters are pretty close to the same age as yours, and they love to see their pictures on here (and read the comments, with my supervision). I don't hunt, so there's no hunting ones, but you all will have to suffer through the pics of their pike and perch.

Someone above nailed it - your kids successfully fishing (and hunting, I presume) is better than a successful outing yourself.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
My dad took me hunting, but with my brother along (8 yrs older), and I had better be quick to get a shot. My dad would try to set me up my first year, the first couple times out, but after that it was keep up with the big boys. In SD you had to be 12 in order to legally hunt.

NICE BTW

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well done to you both! Great write up to. Thanks for sharing her first goose. What is the next first on the list? I know she got a deer but has she had a buck yet?

It might be her first buck or her first turkey. Both opportunities will be happening in the same week. It's going to be a FUN fall I think!!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88