guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
2nrd6p.jpg

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is what he posted on the Trespasser thread - post 43

this guy was down my driveway 800 ft pulled off to the side on my road jumped out on shot pheasant's on posted land ,this is going to the wardens office tiered of these city folks thinking they own the country side,
attachment.php

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
You say he owns your driveway, then you say he pulls in like he owns the place, well if he does what's the problem? If he owns it, are the signs his too? Are your camera's on his property?;:;popcorn

I'm so confused. :confused:

PS - please look into some spelling and writing lessons:)

Yup, is it illegal to park on property you own now?

love2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
How does one know they are a city folk by a picture of the pickup? Very lost... was it in SD where its legal to pull over to the side and hunt the ditch? Doesn't look like a driveway and I don't see a posted sign... game on! #$%^&>

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is what he posted on the Trespasser thread - post 43

this guy was down my driveway 800 ft pulled off to the side on my road jumped out on shot pheasant's on posted land ,this is going to the wardens office tiered of these city folks thinking they own the country side,
attachment.php

this is a little more informative however the beginning of this thread leaves a lot to be desired...I still haven't really figured out the point to all of this

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
if he is hunting or was shooting pheasants, you would think we would have a game camera pic of him getting out of his truck with a gun to accompany this pic of his truck. lot missing in this thread. almost belongs in our dumpster fire folder.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is one hell of a nice driveway if that's his driveway. county doesn't even have roads that nice ;:;rofl

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will have to make sure I don't pull over to far if I meet you on gravel or ever stop to take a leak, I don't want to be accused of poaching

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
if he is hunting or was shooting pheasants, you would think we would have a game camera pic of him getting out of his truck with a gun to accompany this pic of his truck. lot missing in this thread. almost belongs in our dumpster fire folder.

I smell it

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m confused, did the guy or gal get the ditch parrot or not? Based off of your English, was your single wide trailer hit in the ditch parrot shootout? I hate it when gunshots interrupt an episode of COPS.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 98
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 33