★★★★★ Legendary Member
2nrd6p.jpg

Holy hell did this make me laugh!! God bless Ralph Wiggum

- - - Updated - - -

It’s so damned accurate too. Excellent meme usage

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is he shooting with 440 yards of a dwelling? Are there posted signs he ignored? We need more info if this is considered trespassing and/or poaching.

True story. My old man has his 06 out window aiming at a deer farmer pulls up comes over to passenger side I roll down window. Farmer says sir my house is right here please do not shoot. The direction in which my old man was shooting was the opposite direction however well within the 440 yds. My old man never heard the farmer. Took two shots deer was down. Farmer just looks at me and smiles nd nice. My dad was late 70s age wise and all crippled up some days just work out

Established Member
I have more pictures, I don't want to post I"m going after this guy for trespass it took me awhile butt I seen him in the area after that picture and I have his plate number.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
See... this isn't really a good wall of shame first post. Not only can you not see any illegal activity with that picture but, you can't even identify the accused or his truck or any of his pets. We deserve better. How's about a mulligan V?

- - - Updated - - -

Holy hell did this make me laugh!! God bless Ralph Wiggum

- - - Updated - - -

It’s so damned accurate too. Excellent meme usage

And from the old fella even. Not only clever. But, somehow technologically savvy enough to find this meme in his box of Polaroids, scan it and post it. Amazeballs.

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
This needs to be at the top. I need to know how this pans out. Cant even sleep at night thinking about this

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
True story. My old man has his 06 out window aiming at a deer farmer pulls up comes over to passenger side I roll down window. Farmer says sir my house is right here please do not shoot. The direction in which my old man was shooting was the opposite direction however well within the 440 yds. My old man never heard the farmer. Took two shots deer was down. Farmer just looks at me and smiles nd nice. My dad was late 70s age wise and all crippled up some days just work out

Good joke! Nothing to see here game wardens

love2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have more pictures, I don't want to post I"m going after this guy for trespass it took me awhile butt I seen him in the area after that picture and I have his plate number.

I shall call you Mr. Detective. I bet you always won at the board game clue.... Probably sucked at Scrabble though.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Calling Detective Nean Delson , Can you pull up an overhead on this and zoom in and see if there are are any foot tracks in the snow or any near by hunters ? I see The no hunting sign on the utility pole and where someone took a leak on the road and tracks where somebody turned around but the case went cold.

attachment.php

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 85
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33