Privilege

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Found the definition of privilege on another site . Rate your score - I received a zero

Privilege is being hired ahead of far more qualified candidates.
Privilege is getting accepted into college over far more worthy applicants.
Privilege is going to college for free on taxpayer funded grants, even though you're no scholar, while others have to pay or get student loans.
Privilege is having government contracts set aside for you, that pay more and give you more time to complete the job, when you're less experienced and less qualified for the work.
Privilege is not being held accountable for crimes, even when you're a habitual offender.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Privilege, according to the political left, is a systemic advantage that certain groups, particularly those who are white, male, heterosexual, able-bodied, and cisgender, have over others. This advantage is deeply embedded in social, political, and economic structures, and is often invisible to those who benefit from it. This privilege is said to be so pervasive that even those who are not actively oppressive benefit from it, as they are not subject to the same systemic disadvantages as marginalized groups. This view can lead to a binary view of society, where individuals are either oppressors or oppressed, and can undermine the agency and individuality of people, reducing them to mere representatives of their group identity.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
See I had a father in my home my entire childhood, that is where they feel the privilege comes from. I also had siblings with the same father, so that is privilege, and of course my parents were able to provide without the assistance of the welfare state, so there you go again.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
My Dad died when I was 13-14 years of age.
My Mother never remarried and we kept our farm/ranch going plus my Mother worked nights as a waitress.
I missed out on many things with my Dad, but I had good people around me and I remembered things that my Dad told me, in my early years.
My Mom was there when I needed things or when I needed to be put back on the straight and narrow. We worked hard and we survived, plus we never asked for anything from anyone.
My older brothers were 14 and 16 years older than me and were long gone, one living in Arizona and the other in Alaska.
Anyway like I have said before, my privilege has been working hard, earning money to pay our taxes, so that low lifes can sit on their butts and stay home. Don't mind paying for our old people or our veterans that have served our Country and have given so much of their lives!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dont mind helping our vets or people that really need help, but those who expect everything handed too them while they sit on there ass, not so much. LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 47