MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me too !
bt3r030.jpg

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Say what you want but sdmf can shoot and is a valuable contributor to the forum. He has given me a lot of sound firearm advice. I know he hunts I have seen him post pictures of dead animals just because he doesn’t do it all the time does not mean he doesn’t know what he is talking about.

SupressYourself said:
Calling out SDMF. Bold move...
Despite his love for 270 Win, he seems to know his shit. As a bonus, unlike some, he usually posts in coherent English sentences.

Much appreciated.

There will always be people like LunkerBitch. They're pretty much all the same. They've never achieved anything worth a shit, but try to Bull-Shit the world about their accomplishments. They're always the 1st to shriek, "Show me the pictures/proof". Show them pics, then predictably the shrieking becomes more shrill, "You're not in the pic, or, what's the story then". If you do happen to show them pics of you and whatever trophy they're jealous of the shrieking then becomes so shrill it's just about the range in which only dogs can hear, "Where's the mount?" You see, they're so full of BS and lies themselves that they themselves just cannot fathom someone who's truthful and able to do the things they only BS about.

Lunkerbitch is merely a blow-fly on the sweaty donkey-balls part of life.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Much appreciated.

There will always be people like LunkerBitch. They're pretty much all the same. They've never achieved anything worth a shit, but try to Bull-Shit the world about their accomplishments. They're always the 1st to shriek, "Show me the pictures/proof". Show them pics, then predictably the shrieking becomes more shrill, "You're not in the pic, or, what's the story then". If you do happen to show them pics of you and whatever trophy they're jealous of the shrieking then becomes so shrill it's just about the range in which only dogs can hear, "Where's the mount?" You see, they're so full of BS and lies themselves that they themselves just cannot fathom someone who's truthful and able to do the things they only BS about.

Lunkerbitch is merely a blow-fly on the sweaty donkey-balls part of life.

Any reason why you think only 70 comments are worth a thumbs up?

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any reason why you think only 70 comments are worth a thumbs up?

I'm just not in the habit. I've read hundreds, maybe thousands of posts that probably deserved them but I just don't think about it often. It's certainly not meant as a slight against anyone.

I don't use the Reputation deal very much either. The last time I sent a positive rep was over 2 yrs ago, last time I sent a neg rep was almost 3 yrs ago. There's a lot of functionality on this site I probably don't know about and certainly don't use.

MULEDEER

Established Member
SDMF is not full of shit. I have known him longer than anyone on this cite seen the dead critters from 17 been with when many of the were killed and many many others. He knows what he is talking about and I own guns he has setup that shoot just like he says let’s end the negatitivity and move on we all have certain skills.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84