Red River Sewage

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing to see here, Winnipeg does this every now and then. It was only a few years ago some city workers hooked a sewer pipe up to a stormwater drain. That went for quite a while before they figured it out.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
A canada is concerned about the water coming from the states pumping raw sewage directly into the red. ;:;banghead

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
A few years we went out to eat with a group of friends. I had a big steak and sometimes that can cause real bad gas. After supper we decided to visit the local Dairy Queen. As my wife and I were walking in a monster amount of gas erupted from my stomach. I figured I had better just keep walking as it was so bad I really didn't want anyone to know it was me. So I just kept trucking on hoping it would dissipate. Well turns out that one of the couples we went out to eat with was about 30 seconds behind me. I slipped into the restaurant and acted like nothing happened. It was very busy. So anyway we all got our ice cream and sat down. Then the lady that followed me in started to complain about the sewer smell. She had asked for the manager to request that he clear out that backed up sewer smell. About that time I just exploded with laughter. I explained exactly what happened and we all laughed like crazy. My memory of sewer gas.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad my trip to Winnipeg was a couple weekends ago. Every hole you drill will be a dookie hole now.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
A few years we went out to eat with a group of friends. I had a big steak and sometimes that can cause real bad gas. After supper we decided to visit the local Dairy Queen. As my wife and I were walking in a monster amount of gas erupted from my stomach. I figured I had better just keep walking as it was so bad I really didn't want anyone to know it was me. So I just kept trucking on hoping it would dissipate. Well turns out that one of the couples we went out to eat with was about 30 seconds behind me. I slipped into the restaurant and acted like nothing happened. It was very busy. So anyway we all got our ice cream and sat down. Then the lady that followed me in started to complain about the sewer smell. She had asked for the manager to request that he clear out that backed up sewer smell. About that time I just exploded with laughter. I explained exactly what happened and we all laughed like crazy. My memory of sewer gas.

Haha excellent

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how much "stuff" made it to LW from the Mouse River flood of 2011.:;:huh

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 49
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 14