Rejected for loan

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, I go online a see if I can get approved for a loan to get this home thing going through better.com
Get told my debt to income is too high...say what????? a $1100 total debt up against a 50,000/yr income with a credit score over 800, plus a retirement fund, plus own my property, plus cash in the bank and i get booted?????
Don't understand this shit. Somebody please explain why everybody else that have kinds of toys,kids, boats, motorcyles, 300,000 home and they get money all the time...why in the fuck does the single guy get fucked all the time.....sorry but I"m pissed.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know but I'd say go talk to a few of your local banks that do home loans. I don't think you'll have a problem with them.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
go to your bank and talk to a banker. I like being able to talk with a human vs doing it electronically

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
maybe your being canceled or woke
ha ha...thanks...I dunno...but something isn't right...
Did talk with a loan officer the other day, I can get approved for a purchase of a home if all my financial statements meet their approve but they will not do loans for manufactured. One of the reason's I tried online because supposedly this operation helps with that.
Everything gotta be complicated now adays.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
coming to NDA to complain about something like a loan is like asking an older brother for advice about a personal problem

you run a 50/50 risk of being told to suck it up and stop being a weenie

the other 50% chance is getting advice you already knew but just needed to hear it from someone else

Godspeed

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
As stated above,shop around,BANKS not the best for residential mortage loans,they shoot for the moon higher % rates,smaller loan operation's get porky and non-aggresive so its best to shop mortgage companies if what you stated financially is true with a 800 +becon score,low debt ratio you are golden,don't get frustrated.do the leg work,small town operation's got folks by the short hairs.my take.But beware having your credit history checked by too many running your credit references,every time they enter your SS# it dings your credit score down.some companies will work with ya paint a big picture without running your credit until on home stretch which is the path I would take,some ya-hoo looking for a quick transaction/payday will try to ram ya thru to see if they are wasting their time,kinda like "eye-ball quaifing"

LOL #guywhospeakswithwisdom.

ranger150

★ Legendary Member
Your better off going with a local bank or credit union. Dealing with companines that are out of state is frustrating! Done both, local only!!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mrs johnr is a banker, if you are serious, I can get you some info from her, or some phone numbers.

HUNTFISHND

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mrs johnr is a banker, if you are serious, I can get you some info from her, or some phone numbers.

Can Mrs johnr get me approved for a "barndominium" type home, because I really want one, but have struck out with about 6 lenders on doing one.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
coming to NDA to complain about something like a loan is like asking an older brother for advice about a personal problem

you run a 50/50 risk of being told to suck it up and stop being a weenie

the other 50% chance is getting advice you already knew but just needed to hear it from someone else

Godspeed
#guywhoalwayssmartassonnda thanks what we do with out on here....grin

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guyz are killing me....lol poor mort came on here to vent ,what does he get? heart ach....

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guyz are killing me....lol poor mort came on here to vent ,what does he get? heart ach....

our buddy Mort can handle it

his avatar proves it

Attachments

50C84181-0932-48BB-B31A-A97218D11AF1.jpeg

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bash me Crash me Bully me...damn straight I can handle it......still love ya all like a brutha.....

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
No biggie, you prolly just got redirected to a phony lookalike sight that now has all your important info and the standard reply is a denial. They just wanted your info. Right now, Rafiki from Nigeria is draining your accounts most likely.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88