RIP Winston

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
A sad thing for Christmas, remembering the good times is good medicine..

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sad to hear. Best thing ya can do especially for your son (and maybe you) is get back out there and hit it hard for a couple hours with Cedar. Good luck and so sorry for your loss.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
They come into our lives as a little bundle of joy,we grow togther,everyday is a memory,good and bad,none the less,we are family,they leave us way to early,sorry for your loss,those of us that have gone through this know the heart ach,its never easy,you did what you could and hoped for the best.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bumping this up because with out Winston being a dog that taught me alot about dogs Banks would have never gotten this far even with my amateur training. We got our master title this weekend up in Jamestown this weekend. He ran six tough series with the last one of the weekend being the best. I was nervous as ever walking up to the line on that last series and i think he could tell and more or less said sit back boss i got this and went up there and killed it.

banks master title.jpg

Tinesdown

Established Member
Had been having problems taking care of my white lab she zoey 2017 both back legs were toast she couldnt sqat to pee. That girl was hard to lose but time had come to help her. Its hard as hell but sometimes u need to respect the animal an help them with life. I have the daily memories about the things we did. Was very bummed with having to make that desicion but was best for her not bieng in pain. The girl hunted hands down more than any dog i knew of wheather it be walking deer trails in winter or hunting prairie for grouse huns she loved it.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome!! That dog is ready for "street" OR "track" :D: Obviously; stately, alert and at the ready!!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bumping this up because with out Winston being a dog that taught me alot about dogs Banks would have never gotten this far even with my amateur training. We got our master title this weekend up in Jamestown this weekend. He ran six tough series with the last one of the weekend being the best. I was nervous as ever walking up to the line on that last series and i think he could tell and more or less said sit back boss i got this and went up there and killed it.

banks master title.jpg

Perfect picture , It bleeds determination.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 25