DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great Harley weather...haha

2vb05jk.jpg

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's funny how some people don't like Harley's. It's not like anyone is making you buy or ride one.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do a Hoover and a Harley have in common?

easiest way to tell if someone owns a Harley is to wait a few minutes and they'll tell you all about it.

- - - Updated - - -

same goes for musky fisherman

- - - Updated - - -

;)

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha

Its a blast guys, when you don't have time to make it to the lake and wet a line, but do have time to go for a quick ride. It pure bliss, plus it puts mrs johnr in a great state of mind, like a hoover...hahaha

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's funny how some people don't like Harley's. It's not like anyone is making you buy or ride one.
We are forced to listen to them when some hairy ass hat thinks they sound cool with straight pipes

Last edited:

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha

Its a blast guys, when you don't have time to make it to the lake and wet a line, but do have time to go for a quick ride. It pure bliss, plus it puts mrs johnr in a great state of mind, like a hoover...hahaha

Haha, I would actually love to own a motorcycle, but North Dakota has seriously some of the worst drivers in the US. I just don't want to end up dead because of some dumbass not paying attention because they were texting, drinking, eating a cheeseburger...etc... A good friend of the family was killed on a motorcycle because of someone else's negligence... That kinda put a damper on me owning a motorcycle.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this a Harley thread or river thread? Just sayin
Ah standard Harley Owners in that if you can't hear the bike then you're going to hear about the bike! :;:stirthepotI actually like Harleys but it's fun to get a rise out of their owners!

Anyone check Hazelton today to see if she busted loose?

fictitious

Why ride on a piece of shit when you could drive a gold wing ?

- - - Updated - - -

It was a more of a question, the comparison is like fishing with a old 70s runabout boat VS with a ranger. It wont let me post a picture but I had it up to 100 with my wife on and still had throttle to go.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
The ramp was still iced in yesterday about noon at Hazelton. Still lots of ice other than the main current.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah that's about when I was there but she didn't have much time left so curious if she's made it through Friday night and sat or if she blew out.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 46