Robbery suspect

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The young man they caught last night robbing a north hill gas station in Minot, will not give up the name of his buddy that was with him. Give me 5 minuets with a vice grip, or a couple gallons of water and a towel and I guarantee I can get a name from him. He is supposedly in town for a court appointment for breaking and entering, and stealing stuff from around Minot in 2014. Maybe he needs to loose a couple hands so he can't hang onto anything to steal it, or maybe just start with a thumb or two.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
That doesn't sound like what a conservative Christian would do, that is why we have a judicial system for. Of course I would presume you are just venting and wouldn't really allow yourself to commit such torment.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds exactly like what a christain conservative would do to me. He sure doesn't need any more liberal hugs

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just need a cattle prod and some strategic placing. Although water boarding is a good alternative.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The end Lunk. I'll take my neg rep.

What :;:huh

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds exactly like what a christain conservative would do to me. He sure doesn't need any more liberal hugs

That sure sounds like a Communist answer nothing to do about liberal or conservative values only corporal punishment fascist Communist

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunker do me a favor, don't judge me, because you don't know me. I'm the type of person that believes in, do unto others as you would want others to do unto you. Obviously this piece of shit doesn't care about other people or their belongings so why should I care about him. One other thing Lunker, I'm the type of person that also believes strongly in first impressions, so if we ever meet please remember that.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunker do me a favor, don't judge me, because you don't know me. I'm the type of person that believes in, do unto others as you would want others to do unto you. Obviously this piece of shit doesn't care about other people or their belongings so why should I care about him. One other thing Lunker, I'm the type of person that also believes strongly in first impressions, so if we ever meet please remember that.

Svnmag unfriendly me today becuase of my belief that we all deserve our day in court, I don't know who you are but I can't think of a North Dakotan being OK with corporal punishment to get the answer from some guy. I also beilieve in the Golden rule and have no ill fate towards anyone. Tikkalover, I as a Christian who does not believe in an eye for an eye tooth for tooth, I don't believe in an abortion, I don't believe in the death penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

There are some who do believe in the things I don't and that is OK with me. I think sometimes we say things on a site where we rant for. the sake. of ranting

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've found that if a good haymaker leads the way when I "Turn the other cheek", I rarely have to turn it again.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunker.................Get your mind out of the Junker..... Scumbags like that deserve no mercy.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I wouldn't call my original post a rant, I would call it more of a frustration post. I have lived here my whole life, and up until the recent oil boom, and bust, I used to be able to not worry about my wife and kids doing their own thing whenever they wanted to, leave my garage door open, my stuff laying around the yard, start my car and leave it run without worrying about someone stealing it. Not any more. I used to be able to go anywhere, and do anything I wanted to without the worry of being beat up, robbed, stabbed, or shot. When you drive down the street you hardly dare to look at the person driving next to you, for fear of all the afore mentioned being done to you. If the city and county told me they were raising my taxes to add LEO's, building jails and or prisons, adding to the judicial system to speed the trials up, adding a judge or 2 you wouldn't here a peep out of me. I can already hear the city leaders, and county commissioners telling me they have to raise my taxes because we built the airport to big(not enough passengers going through to pay for itself), parking ramps that aren't being utilized enough, and the new county building the same way. I won't mention anything about flood control taxes because this post is already to long. Maybe the only thing in life is death and TAXES. Don't feed me the "you can always move" BS as I guess I'm hoping things change for the better real soon.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sound like he missed his day in court so as said shit ball doesn't want it don't know what the problem is with persuading him a little to give up his partner shit ball. Get to many shit balls in the toilet it won't flush I prefer flushing before a back up.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I wouldn't call my original post a rant, I would call it more of a frustration post. I have lived here my whole life, and up until the recent oil boom, and bust, I used to be able to not worry about my wife and kids doing their own thing whenever they wanted to, leave my garage door open, my stuff laying around the yard, start my car and leave it run without worrying about someone stealing it. Not any more. I used to be able to go anywhere, and do anything I wanted to without the worry of being beat up, robbed, stabbed, or shot. When you drive down the street you hardly dare to look at the person driving next to you, for fear of all the afore mentioned being done to you. If the city and county told me they were raising my taxes to add LEO's, building jails and or prisons, adding to the judicial system to speed the trials up, adding a judge or 2 you wouldn't here a peep out of me. I can already hear the city leaders, and county commissioners telling me they have to raise my taxes because we built the airport to big(not enough passengers going through to pay for itself), parking ramps that aren't being utilized enough, and the new county building the same way. I won't mention anything about flood control taxes because this post is already to long. Maybe the only thing in life is death and TAXES. Don't feed me the "you can always move" BS as I guess I'm hoping things change for the better real soon.

im with you tikka, since the boom began I've been cautiously optimistic that it would work this time. ND moved too big too fast. I remember growing up and people would joke that ND people were in there own little bubble secluded from the rest of the world. fast forward a few years and I really wish we still had our "little bubble" here in ND. a lot of our morals and ways or life were traded for money. I support growth in our state but when you have to bring in oodles of people not familiar with the way of life here I'm not a big fan. I'm more in the logic of taking care of our own first mentalitly. wish the growth woulda have been more better managed so we could have somehow filtered to garbage that came here for the "boom" now that its "bust" we are left with all this garbage and its becoming a burden on the taxpayers. Now that the growth has slowed out west we are seeing a lot of this crap find its way to the Bismarck area looking for jobs. every time I turn on the news I hear our mayor talking about raising taxes. that's there only answer it seems to the massive growth problems most of us didn't want anyways. tax tax tax. how about looking at the budget and cutting the bullshit out of it? nope raise taxes or create new TIF districts. thatll solve everything until they spend that like drunken sailors and need even more money. not a fan of mayor seminary(who ran un-opposed) and his big city ideas. we will be little west wester Minneapolis very soon with this clown and his b.s. ideas

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
got no time for thieves! take a finger or to, I also believe in sniper training

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
Find the kids facebook page and read it, I do not have a very high opinion of the kid after I read it.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
strip him to his underwear and put him in a holding cell with a homosexual rapist. he'll talk in a hurry

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 34