Russia-gate 2.0?

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
They must be related to camper. (Door Knob)
Tomorrow is Monday, let’s take bets on how early Wally will mention me. Triggering him is almost as much fun as golfing and fishing.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tomorrow is Monday, let’s take bets on how early Wally will mention me. Triggering him is almost as much fun as golfing and fishing.
I don't believe you fish, I think you likely golf, but fish?
Most guys are fisherman or golfers, and no one thanks joe or the hoe for either of these activities.

If you actually fish, post something about it, like where you went, maybe a fish picture, something about your boat, or anything related to fishing other than the lame thank you to the idiot president, and his blow machine VP

Its like not getting laid, and thanking trojan for keeping you from the clap. It makes no sense, none.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't believe you fish, I think you likely golf, but fish?
Most guys are fisherman or golfers, and no one thanks joe or the hoe for either of these activities.

If you actually fish, post something about it, like where you went, maybe a fish picture, something about your boat, or anything related to fishing other than the lame thank you to the idiot president, and his blow machine VP

Its like not getting laid, and thanking trojan for keeping you from the clap. It makes no sense, none.
I fish for crappies, some walleye, mostly magatards. You can’t eat them, have to throw them back. Very easy to catch because they’re so gullible for shiny stinky bait.

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member
hey wally world, I saw you mention that you are trying to help Camper with your name calling that's getting old. Do you not see the pattern ? Camper says he lives in your brain rent free and you keep confirming it so It's You that needs help.

google is your best friend the first step is admitting you have a problem.

What is the psychology behind name-calling?

What's at the Root of Name-Calling? Calling others names they do not deserve stems from insecurities, displaced aggression, or the need to dominate and/or control a partner/friend/coworker/etc. Those who do not have much ego strength build themselves up by tearing down innocent others.Aug 24, 2024
We all know you and camper are really close, sorry to offend you and your good buddy!
Didn't know that camper had a body guard!

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
We all know you and camper are really close, sorry to offend you and your good buddy!
Didn't know that camper had a body guard!
My wife is a school teacher. I showed her some of your posts. She teaches 4th grade. She said she’d have to fail you because you write at a 3rd grade level.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 186
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 55