Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
so is this baby final now?? since this is a senate bill it does not go back to the house again does it?

Not final yet. The House has to vote on it yet as well. I am not holding out a lot of hope that the results will be any different at this point.
If you haven't sent an email, send it fast!

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
In English - what are the terms they are voting on ? If voted yes by the house what is the new law ?

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Things have changed so many times I’ve never seen such a shit show everyone out there should be Embarrassed

njsimonson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nearly the same vote count as in the first go-round, this was not unexpected. The House is where it will die - Porter has been working hard for sportsmen and lobbying for No votes all week.

Stay on your Representatives, tell them to vote no and encourage your friends and fellow citizens to do the same. The proponents gave us time with their mistakes - use it!

I'm off to the Rainy in an hour, so will probably be off the radar for the House vote. I appreciate everything you all have done to stand up for what you believe in and to protect access in ND for all sportsmen now and in the future. We've already won by taking out the original bill and preserving hunting access to unposted land - let's go for the sweep and protect our other access opportunities.

Keep fighting the good fight, and fight it right!

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
when is the house vote anyone??

mind boggling how sneaky and dirty this appears to have gotten. im not even pointing fingers at either side but our politicians in general...shed some true light on a lot of them and how things go about

thanks again njsimensom for the up to date info.

- - - Updated - - -

good luck on the rainy... i hear there biting er snagging on the heart though... too soon??

Maverick

District 11 people need to keep on Gretchen. She seems to think a yes vote is a vote for sportsman! She is being fooled by the proponents and influenced by people from Bismarck (maybe even Erbele or Tveit themselves) instead of listening to the people of her district!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seriously people we need to make a very organized and consorted effort to remove these clowns next election.

Remi760

Do we have a breakdown?

2019-04-25_1446.jpg

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Williston rep was no. In the house our reps split so richter will be the lone man out if it stays the same. Wonder who bought him

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like I said really early on in this, the money is going to control where this goes in the long game.

Not constituent desires. Not what makes sense for the average Joe. There are enough sparsely populated districts that "all those disenfranchised hunters or landowners who like it the old way" just won't make a difference to the officeholders who decide. They're more afraid of the rich/powerful individuals and organizations than the average Joe voters - even if outnumbered they'll still vote the money out of fear.

If we do not find a way to organize and "make it rain" for good candidates - the long game will be won by the money. It's practically a law of human nature.

- - - Updated - - -

TELEMMGLPICT000166746926_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqbe_UH2WVNuee9bFFV_lEbf7oTLaK0IXw6fZgoU9y6Bg.jpeg

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
so lets clarify something...if this passes a "hunter" can still "hunt" on unposted land without permission from the landowner???

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11