Should ND legalize Marijuana

Should North Dakota legalize marijuana for recreational use ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 15 11.8%

• Total voters

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
The arguments that something else is worse isn't a very good argument. I'll use a little hyperbole to make my point. If someone scolds a parent for letting their three year old play with a razor sharp knife the parent responds with, yes but a gun would be worse. That argument reveals they know it's bad, but to a lesser degree, which they think justifies.

PG, purely from a Biblical standpoint can you explain why God would have created cannabis and man with endocannabinoid receptors ? I'm sure there are a lot of opinions about this since people tend to believe what they want to believe from the word of God.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the point davey was making the numbers are a lie to try and strengthen Rogers view point. Synthetic cannabis isn’t weed. But they are saying thc from the plant or weed it’s self is sending that many people to the hospital. On one thread it will be argued you can’t believe Covid death numbers because they were inflated by pre existing conditions. Then on this it is said you have to believe the numbers even though it’s false and inflated with the synthetic chemicals inflating the numbers.

So this shows who is ready to flip flop at a whim just to try and prove their beliefs.

I think the word is hypocrite

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
PG, have a book for you. Mary Jane is in the Bible. Put that in your pipe and........

1728772042388.png

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
PG, have a book for you. Mary Jane is in the Bible. Put that in your pipe and........

1728772042388.png
Show me. He made you, but everyone does things the Bible tells us not to do. Linking the Bible is about the biggest stretch yet. What's that book you have a picture of? It's not the Bible. Who is the author Cheech and Chong.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didnt take long to find out your book is fantasy.

Exodus 30:22-25 ESV
[22] The Lord said to Moses, [23] “Take the finest spices: of liquid myrrh 500 shekels, and of sweet-smelling cinnamon half as much, that is, 250, and 250 of aromatic cane, [24] and 500 of cassia, according to the shekel of the sanctuary, and a hin of olive oil. [25] And you shall make of these a sacred anointing oil blended as by the perfumer; it shall be a holy anointing oil.

https://bible.com/bible/59/exo.30.22-25.ESV

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
PG, purely from a Biblical standpoint can you explain why God would have created cannabis and man with endocannabinoid receptors ? I'm sure there are a lot of opinions about this since people tend to believe what they want to believe from the word of God.
@PrairieGhost , That's a tough question isn't it.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
No.

Post #225. We're gaining on you in the poll and "your" arguments are reeking of "balls in the girl's locker room".
Balls are already in the girl's locker room....lets be real. And "we're gaining on you in the polls" still means you're losing. "SCORE BOARD!!!" Ok, that was just in fun.....carry on.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Balls are already in the girl's locker room....lets be real. And "we're gaining on you in the polls" still means you're losing. "SCORE BOARD!!!" Ok, that was just in fun.....carry on.
On the big stage you've just admitted you've accepted males in female locker rooms and are dealing with it.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your twin threatened to kick me off his page so I invited him and his buddies over here. They vote but not a peep out of them.
I'm SVNMAG. I have ZERO twins. I errantly posted as "Mr. Stevenson". He started to turn gay. If I detested you enough not to read your mealy bullshit; you'd be "zapped":

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm SVNMAG. I have ZERO twins. I errantly posted as "Mr. Stevenson". He started to turn gay. If I detested you enough not to read your mealy bullshit; you'd be "zapped":
What would you "zap" me with , words that reek the smell of booze or another one of your random videos ? Or maybe you were you threatening to block me like your twin ? Block would be a real treat.

Freedom

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Block isn't great, I still see his shit. You get the joy of him bitching about disappearing threads tho if you're the last to post

I have zero people on ignore, ignore is a "dirty lib cop out"

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
What would you "zap" me with , words that reek the smell of booze or another one of your random videos ? Or maybe you were you threatening to block me like your twin ? Block would be a real treat.
Seems this is Bud Heavy against Dank. WHO is my twin? You owe it to the "community":

1728791191165.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 203
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 34