Should ND legalize Marijuana

Should North Dakota legalize marijuana for recreational use ?

• Yes

Votes: 56 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 14 11.8%

• Total voters

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was the chairman of the fair chase committee. 2008 and 2010.

He was the one who obtained everyone's email from the Game and Fish Department and spammed sportsmen's inboxes up to five times.

I don't know what the opponents of Measure 5 were thinking allowing him in front of a microphone.

For the common sense person that can see through him and his BS he did more harm than good supporting his cause. Where he did good was fear mongering others by throwing all drugs into the statistics and continually claiming that it has no medical values.

His facebook page is full of it .

Greenhorn

★ Legendary Member
The study found that those who used pot daily were three times more likely to have a psychotic episode compared with someone who never used the drug.

Those who started using cannabis at 15 or younger had a slightly more elevated risk than those who started using in later years.

Use of high-potency weed almost doubled the odds of having psychosis compared with someone who had never smoked weed, explains Di Forti.

And for those who used high-potency pot on a daily basis, the risk of psychosis was even greater — four times greater than those who had never used.

More homeless schizophrenics will at least make your day interesting!

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...se-and-highly-potent-weed-linked-to-psychosis

Greenhorn

★ Legendary Member
Another study:

There is now reasonable evidence from longitudinal studies that regular cannabis use predicts an increased risk of schizophrenia and of reporting psychotic symptoms. These relationships have persisted after controlling for confounding variables such as personal characteristics and other drug use. The relationships did not seem to be explained by cannabis being used to self-medicate symptoms of psychosis. A contributory causal relationship is biologically plausible because psychotic disorders involve disturbances in the dopamine neurotransmitter system with which the cannabinoid system interacts, as has been shown by animal studies and a human provocation study.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The study found that those who used pot daily were three times more likely to have a psychotic episode compared with someone who never used the drug.

Those who started using cannabis at 15 or younger had a slightly more elevated risk than those who started using in later years.

Use of high-potency weed almost doubled the odds of having psychosis compared with someone who had never smoked weed, explains Di Forti.

And for those who used high-potency pot on a daily basis, the risk of psychosis was even greater — four times greater than those who had never used.

More homeless schizophrenics will at least make your day interesting!

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...se-and-highly-potent-weed-linked-to-psychosis
Over use of any thing is bad nothing ground breaking there. Just look at all the fat people that can’t put down the spoon and how much that costs everyone every year in medical costs.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Greenhorn has been brainwashed it appears. Reaching pretty hard for an excuse to vote no. Freedom of choice swayed by some shitty stuff he read on the internet. Must be true right.

Greenhorn

★ Legendary Member
Greenhorn has been brainwashed it appears. Reaching pretty hard for an excuse to vote no. Freedom of choice swayed by some shitty stuff he read on the internet. Must be true right.
… and several years of working with homeless people in Denver.
With regards to the studies I shared, are they wrong? Did you read them? What in your opinion is false?

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
the best way to keep homeless out of ND is to give homeless people less benefits if they are here. This means shelter, food, etc. What happens when you feed stray cats?

This doesnt mean we cant help people who end up in bad circumstances. If you are a ND resident, give TEMPORARY benefits, like housing and food. If a non ND resident shows up here asking for free stuff, the only free thing they should be given is a one way bus ticket to the nearest liberal state.
Kamala and Tampon Tim would be pooh poohing this. INVITE Illegal border crossers into the good ole U.S of A. To hell with legal citizens.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is wrong with the studies I shared? You don’t take disagreement very well.
I can post studies all day long too. But I don't. And I don't look for blame in every little thing possible. You have your opinion, and your garbage you dug up on the internet. Good for you. Then you try and tell us the homeless are homeless because of pot. I've heard enough from your previous posts to know your little sheltered mind is just doing what it's told. Have a great day sir!

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If a clinically depressed person drinks their brains out til they put a gun to their head should we blame booze? Seems fair right?

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Question for pro pot folks. Back in high school it was quite prevalent. I never par took so have no idea how it affects people. But I do know that nearly all the pot heads didn’t become very successful adults. Is their love of doobies and lack of success a cause and effect?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18