So, If gas hits 5 a gal this summer...

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So far the anti gun people have not thought about screwing us through insurance. It is cheap to add a firearms rider on your homeowners. I have $40k on mine.

GEEZ PG... my $5k is my rider,farmers...this is max,guess I better shop again,who is your rider with?

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anyone having trouble accessing Walleye Bots For Sale on Facebook? For some reason it disappeared from mine but not sure why.

On the note of used boats man and they selling fast right now. Boats that have sat unsold all winter are now sold and most new ones are gone in a flash. Prices are getting even worse too. 🤬

- - - Updated - - -

GEEZ PG... my $5k is my rider,farmers...this is max,guess I better shop again,who is your rider with?

Safeco is unlimited on guns I believe

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So do they pony up if the feds come and take them away or does life insurance cover that. LB

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So do they pony up if the feds come and take them away or does life insurance cover that. LB

Naw LB, when the feds come I lost my fire arms in a garage fire,this way I ain't lying we did have a fire....

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
So far the anti gun people have not thought about screwing us through insurance. It is cheap to add a firearms rider on your homeowners. I have $40k on mine.

Just a thought on insurance for firearms. It's real easy to hack/aquire insurance information and find out who has what guns. It's not that uncommon for thieves to break into houses just for the guns. It happened all to often while I was stationed in Florida. Insurance policies are a "Poor Mans" gun registration.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a thought on insurance for firearms. It's real easy to hack/aquire insurance information and find out who has what guns. It's not that uncommon for thieves to break into houses just for the guns. It happened all to often while I was stationed in Florida. Insurance policies are a "Poor Mans" gun registration.

Actually they didn't even ask for models, or serial numbers. It makes me wonder if they woukd actually pay up fr a loss.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess Florida is/was a bit different. 3 guys had their WWII weapons stolen from breakins and the guns were all that were taken. One M1 carbine, one luger, and one tommy gun stick mag. Tons of other valuables in the house, but nothing else taken. Not even cash on the nightstand in one case. They all figure the thieves got their info from the insurance company as all three had policies from the same one. Couldn't prove it, but too much coincidence to overlook.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm more concerned about the lack of access to Sak. Let ramps available and just as many people fishing. I have a feeling it's just going to be packed everywhere you go all summer.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went up to Flagstaff yesterday to Sam's Club for a bunch of hamburger. Anyway came back a different route, went to Holbrook on I 40 and then south on 2 lane through Show Low and Heber, then back to Payson. Fuel on I 40 was $5.55 a gallon at Truck stops. Cheaper once you got off I 40.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am looking at a gmc with a big gas 6.2 and oil burner in it. Good times. You think they could give me a few bucks off ?

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I am looking at a gmc with a big gas 6.2 and oil burner in it. Good times. You think they could give me a few bucks off ?

Short chill we're in a not a good time to purchase mode until 2023 or longer,dealers are frantic about no new vehicles nation wide,no discounts on new,very little in rebates currently,crazy cash allowances for trades coming in,bad time to purchase new or used.

just a thought short.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm actually thinking about getting a fishing kayak just to drop in the river and do some more exploring. That would be hella fun. And no gas.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the solution is to do what Jimmy Carter did to fix the gas prices and reduce all highway and interstate speeds to 55. He was really ahead of his time.

JK BTW.

Fk was that hard going 55 mph in a 72 Chevelle on 500 mile trip to college.....INSANE.... I used to drive it a lot at night and take as lonely stretches possible. Those limits held throughout the 80's :(

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
db,

insurance was about the year of my car,$25k was max regarless of upgrades done,1969 mopar.Hoping for some relief from my mechanics home owners but that's a long shot it sounds like.

Same with my firearms ,max coverage is $5k even tho one firearm is valued at $20k plus all my other thunder sticks/side arms and this is with blanket coverage,not sure if all my ammo is coverd incase of a fire or thieft,I better get on it after losing my car.

I work on classis cars and own several hotrods. I go through Hagerty or Grundy if you want true value invested. All my guns, pistols and class 3 guns, I have an extra insurance writer thru my local insurance company.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm actually thinking about getting a fishing kayak just to drop in the river and do some more exploring. That would be hella fun. And no gas.
Had some friends who used to paddle the Sheyenne River through the Goverment Pasture country with canoes. You find out just how many miles that it snakes around doing that. They would drop one pickup where they planned to come out and put in up river and float and paddle their way down. Get to see a lot of wildlife that way. You need to Google so you dont bite off more than you can chew. LB

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
LB,

That sounds like a great way to spend the day,we have similar ventures here in minneswata...mostly done in northeast part of the state,our BWCA usually takes days to accomplish but fun none the less,great fishing as well,no motorized boats allowed, but afloat trip thru the western praire lands sounds intriging.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Had some friends who used to paddle the Sheyenne River through the Goverment Pasture country with canoes. You find out just how many miles that it snakes around doing that. They would drop one pickup where they planned to come out and put in up river and float and paddle their way down. Get to see a lot of wildlife that way. You need to Google so you dont bite off more than you can chew. LB

LB I have always liked a mouthful. I will leave it at that. : )

- - - Updated - - -

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Mouth full, hand full and a lap full. Best of times.:cool::cool::cool::;:rockit LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88