Something every single American should watch!

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go to 22:50
This makes my blood boil.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Came back from LOW. The Trump flags were on display with one about every few miles. Probably saw 50-60 Trump flags. Northern MN sure is different than the cities.

Last edited:

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump IS leading the country in my opinion.

I didn't vote for a pastor, a cheerleader, and a camp counselor. I voted for Trump to claw back on a lot of the BS that Obama put in place.

So far Trump gets a 100% favorable rating from me.

I couldn't care less what kind of an asshole he makes himself out to be on a personality scale - he's accomplishing what he set out to accomplish. That is a miracle for any politician.

Smooth talking slickster Obama also accomplished what he said he would accomplish. Did his wonderful ability to smoothly blow smoke up everyone's ass make up for the ill effects if his actions? Maybe - for some of you dolts.

- - - Updated - - -

Do I wish Trump "had it all"? Of course I do. I wince every time he opens his big mouth. But I remain thankful he's doing what he said he'd do.

100% agree...

the last election we needed a big mean bouncer, not a 5'5" 105# smiling guy to do the heavy lifting that needed to be done... the fact that they (libs) are pulling the shit they are now tells me they have no answers for his questions - and his questions have been mine for years...

12 more years i say...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
what the hell do people think got Trump elected? his fabulous personality and humbleness?? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Came back from LOW. The Trump flags were on display with one about every few miles. Probably saw 50-60 Trump flags. Northern MN sure is different than the cities.

clinging to their guns and God :)

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member

I dont think northern Mn like Gov Walz much either. haha. Actually saw this billboard when heading to our little piece of heaven north of Bemidji last weekend. Surprised they let them put it up. haha
[h=1]Anti-Walz Billboard Controversy in Fosston, Minnesota[/h][h=5]"ROCKS & COWS OF THE NORTH" IS AGAINST THE HANDLING OF THE PANDEMIC BY DEMOCRAT GOV. TIM WALZ[/h]July 26, 2020
KVRR Staff

ROCKS-AND-COWS.png
FOSSTON, Minn. — A group in northern Minnesota is behind a digital billboard ad in Fosston, Minnesota that is being talked about around town and across the entire country.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88