Sportsmen/women who litter

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why are you like you are? Are you psychopaths that just like killing things? Most of my enjoyment from the outdoors is taking in the beauty of nature. Today on my walk I stopped by a fishing spot and picked up two bags full of garbage in about a 150ft stretch of bank. 😡
i have never understood the littering why

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Why are you like you are? Are you psychopaths that just like killing things? Most of my enjoyment from the outdoors is taking in the beauty of nature. Today on my walk I stopped by a fishing spot and picked up two bags full of garbage in about a 150ft stretch of bank. 😡
Must be nonresidents fishing there. As they get blamed for everything else.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I get littering only from the mindset of an 18 year kid on a booze cruise..."don't wanna get an open container" while a minor in consumption/DUi are still on the table. Not condoning it, but get the mindset. Everyone else is just a lazy shitbag.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw 4 big garbage bags on an field approach the other day on my way to work, in the past there has been TV's, Chairs, etc. It is right off of the interstate south of Fargo. It's not my field but it pisses me off that people have to do that crap.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't even remember all the crap I've seen dumped in the Sheyenne diversion ditch over the years, but here's a few:
- Potted plants - like still in the damn pot.
- Concrete chunks
- The leftovers from (I assume) some picnic, including packs of hot dogs, a box of uncrustables, and nearly full ketchup and mustard bottles.
- A 7 foot spruce tree.
- Vinyl siding
- And of course roughly 8 billion beer cans (mostly Bush Light -- I'm sorry guys, but it's the official beer of white trash) and liquor bottles.

And this is miles from the nearest housing development. I aways wonder how many fricken dumpsters and garbage cans these assholes had to drive by on their way. It boggles the mind. I just hope that if I ever catch any of these people I can maintain a cool head, because I'd like to beat them senseless.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Living in the sticks I get all kinds of shit dumped along our township roads from dog houses to bed springs. Seen one person that I knew who it was and where they lived. They woke up the next morning with their junk in their lawn. Made me feel good and I got my point across I think. LB

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would like to know who dumped a big pile of yard waste in front of one of my pasture gates a few years ago and return the favor 10 fold. It's not like it was easy to get to this gate either and if they would have just ditched it into the trees on the 2 track trail I probably wouldn't notice or care if I did see it but no they had to pick that gate and even though we rent it out guess who ended up cleaning it up.
Living in the sticks I get all kinds of shit dumped along our township roads from dog houses to bed springs. Seen one person that I knew who it was and where they lived. They woke up the next morning with their junk in their lawn. Made me feel good and I got my point across I think. LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 153
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 25