SRS Crown championship

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are there any pitbulls? I heard they're the bomb!!!!
There was a pit that just won his owner 18 grand in a pig baying competition. I think they said the dog is just shy of 100 grand for the year.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
What the fuck do you know? I see pics of the guys..what the fuck do you know about me you dumb ass?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What the fuck do you know? I see pics of the guys..what the fuck do you know about me you dumb ass?
I know your a little short fat rumpelstiltskin looking mother fucker . That’s why your always cut and pasting the political spam it’s hard to type with your fat little sausage fingers.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know your a little short fat rumpelstiltskin looking mother fucker . That’s why your always cut and pasting the political spam it’s hard to type with your fat little sausage fingers.
You have me mistaken for someone else. Get a life loser.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep you do, you dumb ass. Please let me know what meme i have posted? If i did..it was a long while ago. Search long and hard buddy. You got an ass ache cuz i made fun of the dog trainers not being in as good shape as the dogs...based on the video YOU posted. Truth hurts there buddy! Go back and eat more biscuits.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Little button in bottom left corner of the video, I believe it is Play/Stop if not interested in the video, just saying. 🤷‍♂️

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep you do, you dumb ass. Please let me know what meme i have posted? If i did..it was a long while ago. Search long and hard buddy. You got an ass ache cuz i made fun of the dog trainers not being in as good shape as the dogs...based on the video YOU posted. Truth hurts there buddy! Go back and eat more biscuits.
Ok sausage fingers. Im sure you are the pillar of health

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very fun to match only guys that truly enjoy good working bird dogs know what this is all about. My 3rd dog I spent crazy hours to be even half as good as these. I will admit I am out of shape due to health reasons no reason to bash anyone 3roosters enjoy pheasant opener sir.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeppers..it was supposed to be a good natured ribbing on how dogs are better athletes than their owners in most all cases that spiraled out of control.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
those are some dogs, they straight line alot further than my dogs.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 86