State B Girls BB

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are on TV also on channel 6 in my area.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks good so far first church school lost.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

What did the score end up......I peeked in and DT had 14 total points into the 4th quarter???

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's a great link V for the guys that don't have access to a tv at work. If they were looking at something other than NDA. There employer's might think they are actually doing something.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

I went to Nativity (Catholic school) elementary school in Fagro 30 years ago, 1-8th grade prior to becoming a public school schleppy.

I worked with a woman at a previous company that claimed if you had a public education you not only were a complete idiot, but really a second class citizen too. That's when my dislike for the big T(local Catholic school) started. I am also glad they lost today, for no other reason than her big mouth. Oh and the fact that I had 2 daughters graduate the local public school system, with 2 more on the way.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
whos everyone got tonight? I know I know its girls class b basketball but ill be watching tonight. I got Park River in the early one and North star in the night cap.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watford city vs park river in the early semi.

North star ( cando/starkweather) versus Shiloh Christian in the late semi.

- - - Updated - - -

you don't follow class b girls basketball dirty? and you call yourself a sports fan anyone who can sit through a 23-14 game is a true fan....haha how about a pool for the b boys with a dirty custom lure as the prize.

- - - Updated - - -

cando has a 6-5" girl but got into foul trouble early last night and FCT made it closer than I thought.

- - - Updated - - -

As long as Shiloh loses, I'm happy:;:exactly

you are from washburn aren't you? haha I have the privilege of working up in underwood/washburn 2-3 days a week and its safe to say no one likes Shiloh up that way.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I don't follow girls basketball much. I do have a know a few of the players though. Hell, I played against Shiloh in baseball for years. Hated them. Never did I think I'd coach baseball there but crazier things happen. Still kinda itch from the jersey though.

I found myself listening to the district 5 boys bball tournament while driving home last weekend. Can't remember who was winning but they put a hurting on the other team.

but I digress. Until basketball has designated blood time, it's still second tier to me.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I don't follow girls basketball much. I do have a know a few of the players though. Hell, I played against Shiloh in baseball for years. Hated them. Never did I think I'd coach baseball there but crazier things happen. Still kinda itch from the jersey though.

I found myself listening to the district 5 boys bball tournament while driving home last weekend. Can't remember who was winning but they put a hurting on the other team.

but I digress. Until basketball has designated blood time, it's still second tier to me.

you typed all that and still managed not to make a pick.....good lord:;:
and you coach for Shiloh;:;ban

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59