State Fair

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any of you goobers going to be taking in the fair? Wife got us concert passes, and Aero Smith tickets.:;:rockit

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will be at the Aerosmith concert July 25th with my big buddy Joel, and our wives.
Celebration 45 years of being johnr.

I plan on remembering the show this time

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will be at the Aerosmith concert July 25th with my big buddy Joel, and our wives.
Celebration 45 years of being johnr.

I plan on remembering the show this time

Happy b-day to you!
On Sunday I will be doing the same for myself only I will be celebrating 44 years of being Wild and Free.:;:thumbsup

TKIRK57

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just hope steveie dont fall off stage like sturgis a few years ago

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you guys skipped the over the tune you're really missing out. It's good stuff with a relaxing vibe. I will not be attending BTW. Too many humans.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heading to Minot tomorrow and going to Seether on Saturday. I've never been to the ND state fair, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for food, fun, interesting can't miss things to see.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heading to Minot tomorrow and going to Seether on Saturday. I've never been to the ND state fair, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for food, fun, interesting can't miss things to see.

Once you get to the south side of minot, hang a u-ee and drive back south. Best part of Minot. :;:

I'd like to see the seether concert but I'll be putting the hurt on bullhead and lord calvert.

WLYHNTR

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be up for the Aerosmith concert, hopefully get my 12k check from the Dakota Walleye Classic and head straight to Minot.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its not that big, you should be able to see a lot of it. Some of the free stages are ok depending on what there is. Bring lots of money as it gets a little spendy buying food and drinks, Or maybe I just drink to much!! ;:;boozer

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems I am missing all the fun crap this year. I will be at in NDSU with my son on
Aerosmith day, really the only band I was wanting to see this year

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member

It is a MUST for me to get a footlong brat with all the fixin's on top. Not sure the booth is there these days, but it was a mandatory stop outside of the beer garden exits where Ye Olde' Sausage Hut kiosk was and plop down $5 for the dog. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I take the kids every year, but its pretty much the same every time.... Im thinking about going next Friday, hopefully the lines are shorter by then.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
And the test results say, Jamal you are not the father...
So now we must test dead beat shaniqua lover number 26.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I take the kids every year, but its pretty much the same every time.... Im thinking about going next Friday, hopefully the lines are shorter by then.
Just had an idea, you could put that avatar picture on a t-shirt, and then we would all know who you are!! ;:;rofl

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone have a new light bulb for my "Check Liver Light" ? I think it's burnt out after 4 nights at the fair. ;:;boozer Only 2 more nights to go, and then I think I will have to have a liver transplant!! :(

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Won 2 free tickets to Keith Urban but the wife and I are unable to make it so paid it forward and gave them to a couple of co- workers. They wanted to give me money but I said nahhhhhh.. I got them free so I am giving them to you free. Have a cold one on my behalf and buy the guy behind you in line his or her beer. Pay it forward folks.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried to buy a round of drinks last night at the golf course, after a scramble. Not one person wanted a drink on my dime? Never seen anything like it

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76