Super bowl?

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No worries, wasn't trying to be rude....Interesting how the kneeling has just faded away
It faded away because they don’t televise the National Anthem. It’s how the NFL circumvented the issue. So no more close ups of kneeling assholes. So now we just have to read the logos on the back of the helmets and back end line of the end zone.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Kentucky:

At least we can agree on your last post as a real fact. Wish one could find one in the bait topic. db

reeniC99

my money was on the bengals, guh. how many superbowl appearances will mahomes get tho? if the chiefs are run correctly could he get close to 10 that Brady got to? buccaneers had quite good odds on sportsbetting3.com. seems like a lot but mahomes has a 6 year peak coming up where he could get to 7-8.

Last edited:

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
my money was on the bengals, guh. how many superbowl appearances will mahomes get tho? if the chiefs are run correctly could he get close to 10 that Brady got to? seems like a lot but he has a 6 year peak coming up where he could get to 7-8.
He proved a lot this year, having the year he had after they traded Tyreek Hill away.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
This could be one heck of a shoot out of a Super Bowl or both defenses dominate and have a low scoring game.
With the year the Eagles have had I would think they could win it.
But, never count Mahomes out and they have a heck of a coach in Andy Reid and they have both been there before.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good to see KC win . The Amazon commercial was the best but disappointed there were no Clydesdales. Budweiser must either be thriving or hurting and Busch must need more attention. Same company .

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The electric vehicle commercials sucked :sick::sick:🤮
The dog and the Jesus commercials were my favs
Yeah the halftime show was interesting for some originality but when Rhianna acted like she was touching herself then slid her hand up to her nose/face what a disgusting woman.

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did watch one of the few games this year. No favorite in the game for me.

Watched with family. Said Eagles were taking way too much time on that final drive. 35 seconds between each play.

But never expected the referee and a holding call to decide the game. Piss poor ending for a super bowl game. I guess dropping down and not scoring was the chicken shit way to win. But the Eagle coaching staff had to know the chief would score once they got the ball back as they had been during the whole second half. Why they left them self with no time by that scoring drive is beyond me. db

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did watch one of the few games this year. No favorite in the game for me.

Watched with family. Said Eagles were taking way too much time on that final drive. 35 seconds between each play.

But never expected the referee and a holding call to decide the game. Piss poor ending for a super bowl game. I guess dropping down and not scoring was the chicken shit way to win. But the Eagle coaching staff had to know the chief would score once they got the ball back as they had been during the whole second half. Why they left them self with no time by that scoring drive is beyond me. db
James Bradberry - “It was a holding. I tugged his jersey. I was hoping they would let it slide."

I personally thought it was minor and most of the time it would be overlooked. The Chiefs most likely would have made the field goal, the call ate up the clock and didn't give the Eagles a chance to tie or win

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I am an idiot for watching the NFL! I was watching a pretty good game. Right up to the point the referee dedided to hand KC the win. Unreal! Wasted my time. If you call that a penalty, then there would be a flag on every play.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He never took the receiver to the ground with the hold but restricting a receiver is one of the most watched infractions it seems. That and hands off the QB. Time of the game also should not come into play. Towards the end the Eagles were taking so much time to run plays that once it resulted in a delay penalty and another they had to call a time out to avoid a penalty. Bet they wished they had that timeout at the end.

All in all I thought it was a great game. Well played with very few penalties. Two very good QB's Virtually everything you need for an exciting game.

Last edited:

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Philly got away with a lot of uncalled penalties thru out the game too. Their defense was awful the entire second half. Cry eagles cry!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82