Super bowl?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Every play in football there is some kind of holding to be call.
Did not matter for me who won but the Eagles's coaching staff had their heads up their ass that last scoring drive of theirs. Did not play for the final drive of the game. db

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fact is both teams where not called for a lot of everything but why when eagles get call's on them chiefs don't for same things. No different on Chiefs game 3 weeks ago refs got all kinds of hell. Both teams have worked there butts off to get to this point and sticking refs can decide the game. Roger Goodell needs to leave NFL period it is a big enough shit show.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about the fumble for a td called back and not a catch and then a few plays later a play with way less ball control called a catch and a first down. The guy called for the hold towards the end came out and said it was a hold he was hoping to get away with. Like I said in an earlier post wwf wrestling refs do a better job.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well AOC agree with me about the overall ads. (not on her side with Jesus, she needs to be careful on mean mouthing that guy). Did i miss the Bud Clydales ad? They were way better in days past, a long time ago. The Fox newscaster said they were great? As expected,

Anthem was great and the Eagles's coach showing a little emotion and maybe i could now start watching the games again.

For me 50 and 60 music but that will never happen. I assume the kids and young adults dig on this. Her finger was in the wrong place a time or two but that's how for some get their kicks. db

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
KC wide receiver ju ju something or another before the superbowl
Screenshot-82-640x480.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
My personal preference is the National Anthem should be sang as it originated . Iv'e heard it many different ways and none of them impressed me.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How about the fumble for a td called back and not a catch and then a few plays later a play with way less ball control called a catch and a first down. The guy called for the hold towards the end came out and said it was a hold he was hoping to get away with. Like I said in an earlier post wwf wrestling refs do a better job.
I wonder why he came out and said that ?????? I could take a guess. I am not a fan of either of those 2 teams. Just wanted to see the players settle it on the field, not the refs. It had a chance to be a great game.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now before you say this is fake, I have witnessed a diehard vikes fan have a melt down in the nfc championship in 98. He kicked his console TV and broke his foot after Anderson missed his only field goal all season.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eagle fans are crazy.

The holding call was correct. But in the big game shouldn’t have been called. I think at that point let them go for it unless it’s really bad. But who’s to say that the Eagles would have won. They sucked in the second half. How many times do you see a punt run back? All of the Eagles were on the far side of the field. Giving KC all the blockers needed. The Eagles coverage had some huge lapses in the second half.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77