Texas

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Random observation...has anyone else noticed a lot of Texas plates around town? Seems the last few weeks I see several anywhere I go...

grantfurness

Every summer. Which town are you in? It’s probably he same as here in Fargo- texas roofers come up here to roof in the summer because they don’t want to be doing it in Texas.

Tinesdown

Oh yea but come in the patch alot of texas plates we dont like em as much as the next guy (central nodak ) uhave nothing to complain about. Living out of the oil.field must be nice to be able to complain.

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
At least one Texas company working on the boondoggle...er...water pipeline from the Missouri River to Fargo.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had two guys in a white Dodge with Texas plates on my trail cam out in boonies at 3:00 am. Run their ass down at very high speed one day and asked them what they were doing on posted land at that time of day. They had been living in my home town about two months but no one knew what they did. They were gone in two days. Never did get what those guys were up to.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Think I would want to get the hell out of that heat also. Pig hunting would be only reason I would ever visit that state.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've noticed the out of state plates are almost equal in number to the nodak ones lately. I helped a customer recently that had Louisiana plates and asked what brought him up here...he said he had an interview at Walmart later that week. Why would you leave your home, friends, family, and all you know to cross the country for a possible job at Walmart? And drive past 200 other walmarts along the way?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've noticed the out of state plates are almost equal in number to the nodak ones lately. I helped a customer recently that had Louisiana plates and asked what brought him up here...he said he had an interview at Walmart later that week. Why would you leave your home, friends, family, and all you know to cross the country for a possible job at Walmart? And drive past 200 other walmarts along the way?
Possible management position, with bonuses they pay can be quite substantial

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 21
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7