Thanks ND waterfowlers

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
In reading the latest issue of Dakota outdoors there is a piece in there about raising the SD non res waterfowl numbers. It overwhelmingly failed. In the piece it mentioned a certain number non res hunters from all over country as well as a number of ND waterfowlers who even wrote in with disapproval. Explaining the sh_t show that it has turned into in your state. I along with all SD waterfowlers just want to say thanks for having our back!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha ha - I misread the original post (#guywhosucksatmultitasking). I thought it was written sarcastically. My bad. Thanks kickemup for alerting me to the error of my ways.

Last edited:

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
now next time a bill favoring a NR cap is ever brought into the ND legislation I'd hope you SD guys would have our back by letting our polatitians know how nice nice it is not competing with 47 bluepaters and 63 sconis for a shitty field with busted up pressured birds.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Definitely jealous of you SD guys. Enjoy it while you can!

muddy11

Founding Member
Founding Member
now next time a bill favoring a NR cap is ever brought into the ND legislation I'd hope you SD guys would have our back by letting our polatitians know how nice nice it is not competing with 47 bluepaters and 63 sconis for a shitty field with busted up pressured birds.

I've never had to complete with a blue-platter for a field. Everyone know's blue-platters only hunt water. :;:muahaha

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never had to complete with a blue-platter for a field. Everyone know's blue-platters only hunt water. :;:muahaha

I'm coming hunting with you then. I think they scout from there boats because you hardly see them scouting and sure as shit come morning 3 rigs with 14ft tandem axle trailers pull up. what the hell do you need a 14ft trailer to hunt early season geese for anyways? do they store there boat in there too? or maybe they have a couple deep freezers just in case the hunting and fishing gets reeeeal good! :;:cheers

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11