Thanks

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I want to thank everyone that has joined the site so far. I am very grateful. I hope that the site is up to everyone's expectations. I will continue to improve the site as time goes on.

So far, it has gone well. Only a few smaller fixes have been needed.

I hope that activity continues to pick up. Steady activity will probably be key in getting the ball rolling. I truly appreciate those of you who have attributed to the discussions, reports, photos, etc ...

Thanks again, and good fishing!

viewDL.jpg
viewRR.jpg
postSak.jpg
viewAUD.jpg
postMR.jpg
postDL.jpg
postRR.jpg
viewO.jpg
postO.jpg
postAUD.jpg
viewSak.jpg
viewMR.jpg

Attachments

viewSak.jpg viewMR.jpg
Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's nice to have another spot to congregate with like-minded individuals. Even if I check back on the old FBO, I continue to find topics and banter that I'd rather not be a part of. I'll be here for the long haul.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
It's nice to have another spot to congregate with like-minded individuals. Even if I check back on the old FBO, I continue to find topics and banter that I'd rather not be a part of. I'll be here for the long haul.
Trooper!
fb.jpg
Twitter.jpg
insta.jpg
tiktok.jpg
yt.jpg
yt.jpg
insta.jpg
fb.jpg
Twitter.jpg
tiktok.jpg

Last edited:

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im the same way. I find myself checking the old site a few times but I much rather Keep most of my posting over here. I think it has a better layout over here too. You done a good job on this on Vollmer

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Thanks guys .. I'll keep plugging away!
NDA-jpg.jpg
NDA-Logo.png

Attachments

0680CC12-B8F4-4BED-967B-170E44A64980.jpg
Last edited:

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure the only time I've checked "the other site" recently is to see if anyone has posted about how quiet it is getting over there. Wish I had taken some more fish pics yesterday.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Pretty sure the only time I've checked "the other site" recently is to see if anyone has posted about how quiet it is getting over there. Wish I had taken some more fish pics yesterday.

I didn't take a single one ... I have no idea why. Thinking of getting a gopro and doing some vids. Worst case scenario, it's good memories.
330x230.jpg

Attachments

IMG_20151101_125821.jpg Pollo.jpg Rooney.jpg
Last edited:

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Question - my profile pic does not show up when I post.. at least for me. Not a huge deal just wondering
360x230.jpg
BDO.jpg
petras.jpg
dane.jpg
summer-2022+.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Question - my profile pic does not show up when I post.. at least for me. Not a huge deal just wondering

Need the pic to be set as your avatar as well. Avatar shows in posts and such, profile pic shows on profile page.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sold my motor. "New" Yamaha pro50 goes on it this week. Complete rebuild done last year and hasn't been broken in yet. Guy that sold it owns a boat shop in Mandan and was planning on using the motor for his project boat. Now I can put two people and travel a bit faster.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I sold my motor. "New" Yamaha pro50 goes on it this week. Complete rebuild done last year and hasn't been broken in yet. Guy that sold it owns a boat shop in Mandan and was planning on using the motor for his project boat. Now I can put two people and travel a bit faster.

Congrats! Nice upgrade.

The Mantis

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is fun. I hope this site gets crazy. If my life wasn't so boring right now I'd contribute more, I haven't even been out fishing this year yet.

- - - Updated - - -

It's about time you joined a real fishing website! ;)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 162
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76