The Best American President

As a fellow outdoorsman I love talking about hunting and fishing. As a someone with degrees in American History I love talking about that as well. If anyone says Trump you can’t be serious and objectively wrong! I am curious who everyone thinks the best American President to live has been outside of Universities and history books. Washington and Lincoln are easy choices but I prefer Teddy Roosevelt. Arguably stopped the Russo-Japanese war dead in its tracks, cleared millions of acres for conservation, upon many many more things. Let me know who you think!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The First Three, Andy Jackson, Lincoln, TR, Truman, Eisenhower, JFK, Reagan and DJT: Honorable mention to U.S. Grant.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a fellow outdoorsman I love talking about hunting and fishing. As a someone with degrees in American History I love talking about that as well. If anyone says Trump you can’t be serious and objectively wrong! I am curious who everyone thinks the best American President to live has been outside of Universities and history books. Washington and Lincoln are easy choices but I prefer Teddy Roosevelt. Arguably stopped the Russo-Japanese war dead in its tracks, cleared millions of acres for conservation, upon many many more things. Let me know who you think!
Do you mean if someone says "Trump" they're retarded in line stereotypically with "college" or was this a bit of clunky writing?

BigWalleyeCatcher

I'm throwing Reagan's cowboy hat in the ring.
Not a bad choice at all JD. The only knock one could give Reagan was his economic policy. It was great for the short-term outlook but is still causing ramifications today. A great speaker and one of the better presidents post WWII regarding foreign policy.

BigWalleyeCatcher

The First Three, Andy Jackson, Lincoln, TR, Truman, Eisenhower, JFK, Reagan and DJT: Honorable mention to U.S. Grant.

I don’t mean to burst your bubble but Andrew Jackson is the worst president in American history and it’s not particularly close. Trump is not in the class of best American president either, he just isn’t. Truman, Eisenhower, Lincoln, and all the others mentioned are sure fire solid choices tho!

BigWalleyeCatcher

Do you mean if someone says "Trump" they're retarded in line stereotypically with "college" or was this a bit of clunky writing?
I don’t mean that at all. Whether you like him or not Trump profiles at worst to be a c tier president, but there is no argument that exists for him to be placed in top ten lists.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t mean to burst your bubble but Andrew Jackson is the worst president in American history and it’s not particularly close. Trump is not in the class of best American president either, he just isn’t. Truman, Eisenhower, Lincoln, and all the others mentioned are sure fire solid choices tho!

OK f-jackwagon: You can troll to heart's desired in "Politics"

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also tell rust and bob to have some balls.

BigWalleyeCatcher

OK f-jackwagon: You can troll to heart's desired in "Politics"
You are offended by that lol? I stated what 99.9 percent of the populous agrees upon.
1. Jackson was a brutal slave owner. He was one of the very few that traded slaves pas1830.
2. He openly hated Native Americans.”The Trail of Tears”.
3. Largely responsible for the first American Recession because he didn’t understand how monetary policy worked foreign or domestically.

Those three things alone rival the worst of the worst. Would you like me to name more?

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump, without a doubt is the #1 President. Best there is, best there was and best there ever will be. All these other suckers are fighting for second place.
IMG_3647.jpeg

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Says the PERSON who depends on the internet for his comebacks. At least a 6th grade education level gives you something to strive for. Keep your nose down and remember, if you can't obtain that 6th grade education level, maybe you can get a participation ribbon.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sat with a Chiropractor once at a fund raiser, good fella, but had the I am an educated Dr. and the rest of you at this table are not.
I of course knowing the answer( surprisingly not being a doctor and all) asked him how he regarded childhood vaccinations, well after 7 minutes of his "expert" opinion on how vaccines cause autism, and other tragic issues in our youth, I asked if they had a text book in chiropractic school that they all got the same nifty talking points from, or if he had some solid scientific backing. He kindly reminded me "if you were a doctor like me you would understand"

Reminds me of this guy

BigWalleyeCatcher

Guess what, you are not the smartest guy in the room, just because you say you are doesn't make it so.
Take a step off your high horse, act like a North Dakotan, and see everything you are missing looking down your nose.

Asking if your dad could beat up my dad is all you are doing here. Peoples favorite can be for reasons you disagree with, but that sure doesn't make them wrong.

Who is the best actor?
Who was the best military general?
Which state has the hottest chicks?

Same question you are throwing out there, but less gay.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84