The Best American President

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing I will say is that if you ever get into the DC area, Mount Vernon is a nice place to spend an afternoon.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup Allen you are 100% right as always......🤣

You seem to be taking this personal. You didn't/don't like my opinion, and it's just that...an opinion on the internet, but not being able to convince me to change my mind seems to have put a burr under your saddle. Sorry man, that wasn't my intent.

My "favorite President" completely depends on what we should be ranking them on. If the metrics are pure American Exceptionalism and being a Bad Ass, I am with Teddy Roosevelt. If we're talking about sacrificing for the good of the country, I'd probably go with George Washington. Then again, if we're talking about who may have had to make the toughest decisions to save the Republic, I'm on Lincoln's side. Now you have something else to "argue" with me over.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You seem to be taking this personal. You didn't/don't like my opinion, and it's just that...an opinion on the internet, but not being able to convince me change my mind seems to have put a burr under your saddle. Sorry man, that wasn't my intent.

My "favorite President" completely depends on what we should be ranking them on. If the metrics are pure American Exceptionalism and being a Bad Ass, I am with Teddy Roosevelt. If we're talking about sacrificing for the good of the country, I'd probably go with George Washington. Then again, if we're talking about who may have had to make the toughest decisions to save the Republic, I'm on Lincoln's side. Now you have something else to "argue" with me over.
Oh absolutely not personal..don’t care what your opinion is that’s why I said you are 100% right as always….. a guy posted a simple opinion question… your favorite/ best president. Those metrics are your own….NOBODY else’s. Too me that’s not hard to figure out. It’s not a contest..nobody wins in this conversation unless it’s you joining the conversation then there is some competition I guess..that’s why you win.

Holy sh$# I read the rest of your post..wow amazing you actually responded in a way that more than likely the original poster intended….I don’t think it matters you have more than one president…god dam that’s shocking you laid out you OPINION. Kudos!

Another edit…I would agree with you on your choices. You win again! Look at that your on a roll.

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh absolutely not personal..don’t care what your opinion is that’s why I said you are 100% right as always….. a guy posted a simple opinion question… your favorite/ best president. Those metrics are your own….NOBODY else’s. Too me that’s not hard to figure out. It’s not a contest..nobody wins in this conversation unless it’s you joining the conversation then there is some competition I guess..that’s why you win.

Holy sh$# I read the rest of your post..wow amazing you actually responded in a way that more than likely the original poster intended….I don’t think it matters you have more than one president…god dam that’s shocking you laid out you OPINION. Kudos!

Another edit…I would agree with you on your choices. You win again! Look at that your on a roll.

Ah, I get it now. You have elected yourself as the writer of the rules for the interweb and I've committed an infraction under your laws.

Hah hah hahh, you can't possibly be this new to the internet, can you?

If I plead guilty to not following your rules, will you just go away?

p.s. you're

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_3647.jpeg
YOU SURE MUST LIKE TRUMP. EVERY POST YOU WRITE IS TRUMP THIS TRUMP THAT. QUESS WHAT THIS A HUNTING FISHING WEBSITE GOT IT. GO TO SOME BIDEN SUPPORTERS GROUP. DOES ANYBODY ON THIS SITE CARE ABOUT YOUR 2 CENTS.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ah, I get it now. You have elected yourself as the writer of the rules for the interweb and I've committed an infraction under your laws.

Hah hah hahh, you can't possibly be this new to the internet, can you?

If I plead guilty to not following your rules, will you just go away?

p.s. you're
Yes Allen you are right…as always.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
YOU SURE MUST LIKE TRUMP. EVERY POST YOU WRITE IS TRUMP THIS TRUMP THAT. QUESS WHAT THIS A HUNTING FISHING WEBSITE GOT IT. GO TO SOME BIDEN SUPPORTERS GROUP. DOES ANYBODY ON THIS SITE CARE ABOUT YOUR 2 CENTS.
WHATS WITH ALL THE CAPS?

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
My "favorite President" completely depends on what we should be ranking them on. If the metrics are pure American Exceptionalism and being a Bad Ass, I am with Teddy Roosevelt. If we're talking about sacrificing for the good of the country, I'd probably go with George Washington. Then again, if we're talking about who may have had to make the toughest decisions to save the Republic, I'm on Lincoln's side.
I completely agree with these chooses. Back in the one room country school we studied history. I am very skeptical of what and how much US History is been taught.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the whale felt ornery could it have sunk Tom Hank's raft by farting inverted with determined lead and proper depth?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe we should re- tool this thread to " who has been the best president in our life time",
Less hostile. Lol

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Maybe we should re- tool this thread to " who has been the best president in our life time",
Less hostile. Lol
But snow..what metrics? We have to have a clear winner with precise metrics to go by....no opinions here.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84