the only bitch I have about this site is its slow speed.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I'm not sure what you asked exactly, but I do agree that it has sluggish periods. I will need to switch hosts. GoDaddy now, and not satisfied.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is a question that is a tough one. First, it's a valid question. Second, you guys probably don't know much about sites so I'll throw my 2 cents in there to try and help the people wondering so it makes a bit more sense. When a site grows, the original hosting might not be able to handle a crapton of more traffic than it was originally built for. I can assure you, Vollmer won't let that stop this site from growing. Stuff like this takes a lot of testing to find the perfect software able to handle the workload. So I guess with that, I'm just asking everybody to please be patient with site speeds for the time being. Vollmer will get er tuned up, it just takes some tinkering. Gotta remember he's a family man, has a normal day job that prolly works a crapton of OT in the summer and he's still coming home after work and cranking on the site til god knows how late in the morning. Poor guy prolly hasn't slept since the site launched. Be patient folks, only more good things to come from the site.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know, seems fine to me. Maybe a little slow once in a while but all sights seem to have times when they are a little slow.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 250
  • This month: 205
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 66