Toby and the Infamous Ban-Hammer!!!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it would be interesting to figure out a timeline of Toby's freak out banning of everyone cool from FBO.

I know Jiffy/NXS went out with STYLE!!!

Unfortunately I was caught off guard, got no warning and Im still not exactly sure what I was banned for... I know the first time I contacted Wade about the craziness that was going on over there was 2-27, but I was cut out for a while already at that point.

Who was the first to get cut in the Great Banning of 2015!!!

Can we put together a timeline of this historic event?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never did get banned. Haven't logged in since I created my account here. Peeked in a few times but I refuse to play into their BS. Joan can take her "can I speak to the manager" haircut and have her dead site.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never did get banned. Haven't logged in since I created my account here. Peeked in a few times but I refuse to play into their BS. Joan can take her "can I speak to the manager" haircut and have her dead site.

Not sure why this is funny but its got me laughing.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member

Im in this boat too. ive looked maybe a handful of times since joining NoDak. But I dont want any part of Farvas shenanigans.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
ngbbs4ac3f5a6d2844.jpg

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
What would it take for you to change your Avatar? ;:;ban

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
That "other site" is terrible now. I like everything about this site, seems like its actually run by competent people.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey, quit picking on Lycan's avatar!! How would your wife/girlfriend like it if he picked on her? Leave his sweetie alone.:;:stirthepot:;:muahaha

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am embarrassed to say in was probably me Sept. 2014 the same day DirtyMike got his stuff stolen out of his garage. Then I got banned again in winter time for good by Toby for picking on some members who were overly sensitive, he said I was harassing and bullying, which I was and I admit I did " because someone said I looked like Mr bean and I told that person he was jealous I had more hair than he did, he replied he had plenty of hair, which I replied his hair on his back doesn't count . Lol oh the memories. Wink Wink. He was sad cuz he was always being lambasted for keeping all the big piggies.

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got a warning about a ban from the Conquistador. Apparently I made some wise cracks to a rather meat headed inbred fellow.

Last edited:

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never did get banned although there were moments that I felt like looking for the right moment to stage a blowup. Myself and another member were discussing however how silly it was to be getting lectured by one of the most legendary FBO blowup artists of all time. Kinda hard to have much pride in being a part of something like that.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
That avatar is priceless. It has like a Claire Huxtible/Gary Coleman/Michelle Obama/Rosy O'donnell/Mr.T look on her that says:

Whatchu talking about? Don't you be trollin' no crankbaits of color unless you be rowin' for excercise, leave the guns on shore fool! Or maybe that is just her come here moonpie look. Anywho, I digress. Toby was the kid we all knew who wouldn't let you play with his new baseball because he didn't want it to get dirty.

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got banned in feb. I think. I got the boot because I made a post that was titled "Joe Biden Gay"?. Then linked the video of him calling out his old "butt buddy". Yes that got me banned lol. Toby is a complete meat head.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74