Traveler of the Year!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/0...-queen-choice-is-not-going-over-well-1437211/

GGUeqA-bMAA97BX.jpg

GGVSbIuWcAAui7r.jpg

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Vomit face, what's he doing with the bitch from the whitehouse

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Patti.jpg

Patti is a ranger for the National Parks Service. That is Debra Haaland, Secretary of the Interior on the left.

So I agree this has gotten way out of hand. And as ridiculous it is the Deb Halland was part of this photo, the individual shown is not a Forest Service employee. “Pattie” as she is known is simply a trans influencer that is dressed as such. Either side throwing fake news out there such as this isn’t acceptable. Credibility in the argument matters. Again, I don’t support this at all. Don’t understand it. Don’t know why it’s so mainstream and why it’s on the front of a magazine. The world is in a sad place.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I agree this has gotten way out of hand. And as ridiculous it is the Deb Halland was part of this photo, the individual shown is not a Forest Service employee. “Pattie” as she is known is simply a trans influencer that is dressed as such. Either side throwing fake news out there such as this isn’t acceptable. Credibility in the argument matters. Again, I don’t support this at all. Don’t understand it. Don’t know why it’s so mainstream and why it’s on the front of a magazine. The world is in a sad place.
Not fake news. Not Forest Service. Patti is employed by the National Park Service.

Biden's alphabet soup of agencies should be renamed D.O.U.P.

D
epartment Of Unserious People

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not fake news. Not Forest Service. Patti is employed by the National Park Service.

Biden's alphabet soup of agencies should be renamed D.O.U.P.

D
“She” isn’t a NPS employee either. Did “she” stage a big rally at Yosemite that a couple hundred federal employees participated in? Yes. As I said, Halland posing for a photo isn’t cool. But be honest about it at least. Overall your assertion that it’s BS is 100% right. But it’s harder to sell without real facts.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I looked like that in my band "Girls Gone Wild" in the late 80's early 90's. Sorry. We had the sense to ditch the wigs and shit to get laid at closing time with our cucumber stuffed Levi's. Never dreamed of hugging black lesbian press secretaries with dignity and pride. Strangely I don't remember playing any Twisted Sister tunes.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
“She” isn’t a NPS employee either. Did “she” stage a big rally at Yosemite that a couple hundred federal employees participated in? Yes. As I said, Halland posing for a photo isn’t cool. But be honest about it at least. Overall your assertion that it’s BS is 100% right. But it’s harder to sell without real facts.
"She" is wearing an NPS regulation shirt. And Deb Haaland (DOI) is getting a photo.

But "she" isn't employed by NPS. OK.

Tell us more about the emboldened.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.goodgoodgood.co/articles/pattie-gonia-pride

Pattie goes on to clarify that this wasn’t just a Pride party for visitors of Yosemite Valley — but an event specifically for park employees.

“As you can see, there are literal hundreds of queer Yosemite employees,” Pattie’s voiceover points out, as footage shows joyful, rainbow-clad park rangers rejoicing outdoors.

The video depicts quick clips of marching, dancing, smiling, and adventuring folks enjoying the outdoors together, and, of course, Pattie, in a stylish park ranger look.

1708105274653.png

Biden's agencies should be renamed D.O.U.P.

D

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12