Trump/Biden Debate

Wally World

★★★ Legendary Member
Watched the debate last night! They should have thrown in a white flag for Biden. He was pathetic, weak, and a disgrace to America! The Dems are trying to remove him but he is resisting to leave. Seems CNN moderators were setting Brandon up to get him replaced soon before it's too late. They know he doesn't stand a chance at beating Trump!

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't know there was a different thread. I'm always on mobile. Mobile doesn't show politards section.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
These days its the Party Lines (complete bullshit) people don't vote for most qualified. America will never get back on trk with this shit going on. Feel for the young people in this country. . .

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can't believe people would vote for biden after watching that.
Unfortunately so much hate against trump,Trump proved during his term he loves our country and citizens,today under this anti American crooked joe the majority of u.s. tax paying citizens are struggling financially pay check to paycheck...we have vetrans kicked to the curb to accommodate illegal aliens with a welcome mat disgusting.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tell me then, who’s your guy? who impresses you?
Neither one of the two choices we are stuck with. Over 1/4 billion people in the US and this is it. Doesn't matter who I think would be better suited, the Party is going to pick. My choice would be like a fart in the wind.

Put it this way, one is better than the other. End of story.

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Neither one of the two choices we are stuck with. Over 1/4 billion people in the US and this is it. Doesn't matter who I think would be better suited, the Party is going to pick. My choice would be like a fart in the wind.
Typical, you ain’t no different than watson.. come on here and bitch and complain about your choices while offering nothing.. I believe God almighty calls that luke warm...

Wallyworld

Tell me then, who’s your guy? who impresses you?
Trump, without a doubt! He has a proven track record which tells everything! Biden has a track record of corruption, taking payoffs from China and Russia and Ukraine, promoting abortion, promoting open borders, stealing elections, stealing classified documents and weaponizing the justicesystemagainst his opponents. When Trump gets in these criminals hopefully will end up in prison.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
D03179F6-517A-4153-92FC-FC6F250E066D.jpeg

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We need a real American to run. Not party affiliated. Someone who can't be bought regardless of networth(preferably middle class person). A person who has America's best interest at heart. A person who listens to the people and not the corporations. We are screwed because we will never have that person. The political parties have made sure of that. We have people who do no research on who they actually vote for. Example...fuderchuk.....Armstrong...
Trump is probably as close as we will get to a non party affiliated President and the best option we currently have.

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We need a real American to run. Not party affiliated. Someone who can't be bought regardless of networth(preferably middle class person). A person who has America's best interest at heart. A person who listens to the people and not the corporations. We are screwed because we will never have that person. The political parties have made sure of that. We have people who do no research on who they actually vote for. Example...fuderchuk.....Armstrong...
Trump is probably as close as we will get to a non party affiliated President and the best option we currently have.
Most you fools are missing the bus, Trump is the third party candidate… a populace.. and it ain’t about Trump. Most you fools need to turn off you TV, sorry I’m just calling it as I see It. In living color.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 242
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 70