U.A.W strike?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I know a few folks in similar area. If they handed you their cell phone for a day, you would likely be peeing your pants in a fetal position.
Lol I have 3 of them going..it can be fun. The power button does wonders. 😆

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I don't care if you believe me or not lol the point I was trying to get at is CEOs are not as important as you think they are lol but if you want to put them on a pedestal it's your choice I don't put anyone on a pedestal with education anyone can do about any job if they want to I've seen mentality handicap people work harder and smarter then normal people it's all about training and education in my opinion.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I don't care if you believe me or not lol the point I was trying to get at is CEOs are not as important as you think they are lol but if you want to put them on a pedestal it's your choice I don't put anyone on a pedestal with education anyone can do about any job if they want to I've seen mentality handicap people work harder and smarter then normal people it's all about training and education in my opinion.
Engineers would prove that point wrong . All kinds of education and training but could make a wet dream complicated and expensive

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
Engineers would prove that point wrong . All kinds of education and training but could make a wet dream complicated and expensive
That's lack of experience I too have the same experience with engineers some of the older ones understand real life circumstances younger text book warriors are hard to convince..

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
real life is ----- the stockholder invests into a public corporation --- thinks that public corporation is diligent with his/her/entity investment. Your dreaming --- big time dreaming. Public companies are run like the government.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is a whole new world out there for damn sure, and not for good, I would hate to be 20 again.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know a few folks in similar area. If they handed you their cell phone for a day, you would likely be peeing your pants in a fetal position.
Ceo of anheiser still has his job. Come on they are not gods. They worked made the right moves and boom they got the big job. Bud light isnt making anybody pee anymore:cool: .

The older a guy gets you realize that only one god exists.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ceo of anheiser still has his job. Come on they are not gods. They worked made the right moves and boom they got the big job. Bud light isnt making anybody pee anymore:cool: .

The older a guy gets you realize that only one god exists.
While the Ceo still has his job those in advertising do not -The two top Anheuser-Busch marketing executives Group Vice President for Marketing Daniel Blake and Bud Light Marketing Vice President Alissa Heinerscheid are “gone "

I am willing to bet they were part of the 25-35 % that could do the job that Fester was talking about.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
real life is ----- the stockholder invests into a public corporation --- thinks that public corporation is diligent with his/her/entity investment. Your dreaming --- big time dreaming. Public companies are run like the government.
Yup..and have the govt in their pocket....

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
While the Ceo still has his job those in advertising do not -The two top Anheuser-Busch marketing executives Group Vice President for Marketing Daniel Blake and Bud Light Marketing Vice President Alissa Heinerscheid are “gone "

I am willing to bet they were part of the 25-35 % that could do the job that Fester was talking about.
CEO should also be gone...this is the point i was making. CEO usually doesn't have in depth knowledge to what is going on with the company. That being said he is the face of the company and when you shit dive a brand like that some small peons should pay the price as well as CEO.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
CEO should also be gone...this is the point i was making. CEO usually doesn't have in depth knowledge to what is going on with the company. That being said he is the face of the company and when you shit dive a brand like that some small peons should pay the price as well as CEO.
stock price did not drop that much thats why they didnt fire him -- but they should of----- they had a major drop a few years back when raw materials. (ag). Same with coors same with the rest of them.

If it would of been busch light -- he would of been canned

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here in Minnesota, my job with GM doing large vehicle bids for the state and cities,in order to be awarded a bid we had to show/proof of our work force,had to have 20% minority's employed, had to jump through hoops,hired uneducated street trash,when we had plenty of applicants more qualified and not of a minority.today watching these uaw protesters, doesn't look like a problem, CEO's could careless, assembling line is mostly automated

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member

U.S.

U.S. offers nearly half-a-million Venezuelan migrants legal status and work permits following demands from strained cities​

Put these people on the assembly lines. ...rofl... :mad:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
We the consumer need to realize too that we dont NEED a new truck every two to three years either. Simple supply and demand. If we quit being the instant gratification and jones chasing individuals we have become as a nation, these prices will eventually fall too.
Spent my entire 40 yr truck-owning duration having known this. I've owned three trucks since mid 80s. Two were new. All daily drivers.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
New vehicle inventory is very close to what is considered average. I remember having car guys telling me the that dealerships would never have cars on the lot like before covid that is bs. Strike may help the supply go down and help the demand.

Boats look to be over average in my opinion. I say it again --- look at the wages paid in those boat manufacturing places well below what the car makers are getting -yet they charge more.

I will say 2023 --- very few of my friends are buying shit other than Beer 😁

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39