Ukraine Funding ?

Should we keep funding the Ukraine War ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 54 93.1%

• Total voters

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think congress will be voting on this soon.

If a world were your president and have the last say.

Should the U.S. keep funding the Ukraine war ?

Just curious what others think?
Are we in to far at this point and if we don't keep funding, it will all be for nothing? or cut our losses now ?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most of that funding isnt going to the war effort is my fear.

Guessing the bidens, and in all actuality most of our politicians are getting some of this cash right back into their slush funds.

I have zero trust in any of them, and even less in a foreign government.

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder what happened to all the war hawks on this site.? Even suggesting a poll like this would get you labeled a Putin stooge or worse. John is right. This has been a slush fund from the get go. If the current war in the middle east feels alot the same to you its because it is. Blinkin and alot of the cabinet members in this administration are invested heavily in our military industrial complex. They are making alot of money on these wars and I also believe it will be instramental in the 2024 election. They need this war to escalate.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder what happened to all the war hawks on this site.? Even suggesting a poll like this would get you labeled a Putin stooge or worse. John is right. This has been a slush fund from the get go. If the current war in the middle east feels alot the same to you its because it is. Blinkin and alot of the cabinet members in this administration are invested heavily in our military industrial complex. They are making alot of money on these wars and I also believe it will be instramental in the 2024 election. They need this war to escalate.

Who benefits?

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
Biden admin. has already given over $100,000,000,000.00 of the taxpayer's money, that's 100 BILLION to a cross dresser puppet of NATO and the globalists. Our sick Gov. is more concerned over their border than our border. We have around 100,000 deaths per year now from fentanyl poisoning and most of it coming across the US borders. Millions of people every year are invading our country, and our politicians don't give a flying XXXX. Now a large portion of our corrupt leaders want to send more money and weapons and troops to this losing battle. Why support a losing battle where the Ukrainian people are being used as pawns and slaughtered for nothing. Russia will never back down, and all this would do is further the push of a nuclear war where no one wins except the globalists.

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could be wrong but I believe the figure in Ukraine aid is closer to 130-140 billion by now. And last week they announced that illegal immigration is costing us 500 billion a year. Add them together and the total is nearing 3/4 of a Trillion dollars and benefited the US tax payer not one red cent. And they told us the 5 billion was too much to give trump to build a border wall. I guarantee that every US polititian that visited Ukraine got a cut of that aid. And the big tell for Me was when Randi Weingarten, the head of the us teachers union visited. Give me one legitimate reason she would have to visit ukraine. And she went not once but 3 times. That tells you that with all the billions getting kicked back she felt she could get a cut too.

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
I think congress will be voting on this soon.

If a world were your president and have the last say.

Should the U.S. keep funding the Ukraine war ?

Just curious what others think?
Are we in to far at this point and if we don't keep funding, it will all be for nothing? or cut our losses now ?
NO, HELL NO

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Ukraine will continue to be funded, doesn't sound like the next election will change anything regardless of outcome. Blue team says spend spend spend. Red team claims they're my friends they'll work things out, if not we'll fund Ukraine.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This picture really does put things into perspective and perhaps someone who is better in bidenflation could explain why that money doesn't increase inflation like givng out free money to Americans? Granted it's just 389 and some change per 342 million
Kqn9wmtURjt0.png

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
Biden admin. has already given over $100,000,000,000.00 of the taxpayer's money, that's 100 BILLION to a cross dresser puppet of NATO and the globalists. Our sick Gov. is more concerned over their border than our border. We have around 100,000 deaths per year now from fentanyl poisoning and most of it coming across the US borders. Millions of people every year are invading our country, and our politicians don't give a flying XXXX. Now a large portion of our corrupt leaders want to send more money and weapons and troops to this losing battle. Why support a losing battle where the Ukrainian people are being used as pawns and slaughtered for nothing. Russia will never back down, and all this would do is further the push of a nuclear war where no one wins except the globalists.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes did you see my above post bud or is this post so everyone who has me blocked can see what I already posted?

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
Yes and Yes, just trying to inform more people to what is really going on!

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the US govn. and us people had better start looking out for the betterment of the good old USA
& it's people rather than pouring $Trillions to other countries to be their "big brother".

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84