UPS in Bismarck

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody having the same issues as me? I have about 5 packages that have been at the UPS facility in Bismarck for almost a week. They haven't delivered them yet because they say that recent weather has caused delays. How far are they backed up? The bad weather ended a week ago.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
they are backed up along ways my father in law drives down here and they have been working saturdays and he has been getting home about 9 at night and leaving early. the blowing and drifting has been hell on the out of town routes

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have some coworkers in Bismarck complaining of this same thing. All my fedex packages have come, weirdly nothing I ordered around that time came UPS.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Postal service hits my house every three days since the blizzard two weeks ago. Ups and FedEx were about a week behind before last weeks blizzard.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know in Bismarck they are short trucks. Not sure if it is mechanical or wrecked, but a few are delivering in Uhaul trucks.

I made sure we orderd everything we were for Christmas earlly, but if it keeps up there could be some dissapointed kids.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know in Bismarck they are short trucks. Not sure if it is mechanical or wrecked, but a few are delivering in Uhaul trucks.

I made sure we orderd everything we were for Christmas earlly, but if it keeps up there could be some dissapointed kids.
I had heard this also, that Fedex and UPS have rented pretty much all the Uhaul trucks in Bismarck to catch up. My fedex package last night was delivered by an unmarked white pick-up, could very well have been a rental.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same boat here. Got notified yesterday mine were delayed and sitting in Fargo. I feel bad for my packages.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a package that has been sitting in Fargo for seven days. Supposedly due to the weather. Last week a strange car pulled into my driveway. After a couple of minutes he delivered 3 packages from UPS.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ordered a dvd player on cyber monday. It still isn't here. Been in bismarck for a few days though.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same issue. Both UPS and FedEx. A shipment of dog food has been sitting at Bismarck FedEx for 4 days now. I forsee a Donner party situation happening between the dogs and I if it doesn't get to the house soon

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
UPS always has problems during the holiday..they always looking for help, just ain't enough people smart enough to keep their driving record clean in order to work for UPS or FED EX. When the boom was going balls to the walls, they were having a hell of a time because they were so short staffed and over loaded on packages. Thought about helping them out, but damn I don't want to get home at 9 every night....lol

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a package due to be delivered out in the country, so I called UPS and was going to be nice and help them out and get it delivered to work in town, so they didn't have to deal with the country roads. Nope wouldn't do it I would have had to re-pay shipping fees for going to a new address, I told them they were dumb and not to call if they got stuck.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a package due to be delivered out in the country, so I called UPS and was going to be nice and help them out and get it delivered to work in town, so they didn't have to deal with the country roads. Nope wouldn't do it I would have had to re-pay shipping fees for going to a new address, I told them they were dumb and not to call if they got stuck.

Yeah, they are real dumb about this. I offered to pick up the packages at the facility. They said it would add another 5 days to the shipping date even though the packages are at the facility. I can't believe they can run an operation the way they do then can't figure out a way for us to pick up a shipment if we want. I filled out a survey and told them to shove it up their....

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
UPS is a major Democrat corporation IMHO. I will say they ain't afraid of work.

- - - Updated - - -

I was employed there for a while and holy hell.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

advantages of living in a small town we all know the drivers so a direct phone call and all is well and every one is happy

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 13
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 6