Veterans Day

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
God bless every man and woman who has ever served this great nation going all the way back to the American Revolution. Our nation has survived and thrived on the backs of hardworking Americans and those who were willing to die to protect our way of life. God bless all veterans and God bless the USA!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I want to thank all that have served this country. Especially our Vietnam vets. Many were deprived the homecomings they deserved. My hats off….from the bottom of my heart thank you.
As I've said many times before; I'm extremely grateful for the VNV starting all this "Thank You for Your Service". The military did not lose. The losers were LBJ, DC as a whole, Faggot Cronkite and the Peace Love Dope movement which resulted in John Kerry, the Clintongs et al. I'm giving Jimmy Carter a pass. He was actually a Cold War hero on a submarine.

I just took a pull of Clydesdale Piss in your honor DB. Godspeed and God bless you Sir.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Slow today, thought one was referring to my beloved Old Mill i been drinking since 66. db

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chilled out at the Vietnam War memorial today (literally as it was raining), and Arlington National Cemetery yesterday. All I can say is I felt surrounded by friends I have never met. Our vets are the best of the best when it comes to being Americans.

Semper Fi

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88