Vikings (10 wins)

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll just say this, every time vikes win 2 games, all you vikes fans automatically start celebrating and chanting...'superbowl here we come'....for crying out loud...settle down....season aint over...your best RB just went down, AP ran good while he had his health. When it comes to football, if you blow out your knee at any stage in my opinion, you never recover...game over. Alot of athletes vow they'll come back better than before...yet I have never seen one rebound and be better than before, the smart ones call it quits, if tho it hurts.
Football is a brutal sport

Im not a Vikings or a Packers fan so im somewhat unbiased. The Vikings looked like they could be a damn good team this year. Unfortunately as a AZ fan ive seen Bradford choke year after year after year and then a few more times. I dont care how good he looked, any team with him or Jeff Fisher will fail.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im not a Vikings or a Packers fan so im somewhat unbiased. The Vikings looked like they could be a damn good team this year. Unfortunately as a AZ fan ive seen Bradford choke year after year after year and then a few more times. I dont care how good he looked, any team with him or Jeff Fisher will fail.

Which is unfortunate, because Jeff Fisher seems like a cool dude. Id like to have a beer with him.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, watching AP has been less than exhilarating considering I spend a #1 pick on him in FFB. Then, watching him go down with a knee injury that looked eerily similar to one of my injuries, I didn't feel too great about it. Sure enough, Bucket handle tear of the (I'm guessing medial) meniscus. I had the same surgery done when I was 16 and 6 months later, I still wasn't feeling right. I know I don't have the pedigree of an NFL elite RB, but repairing the torn meniscus is definitely a season-ender for AP. If they would excise the torn portion, he'd probably be questionable this weekend and good to go for week 4.

In conclusion, F-word.

Still want to trade for Martin?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
he said he's never seen one. Maybe he's never seen AP.

lay off

e3ef23b51359131729d24e8204bb6e1c8f05ab87d49d9ca84a26b9f7e4587b8e.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Still want to trade for Martin?

I'll take vereen off your hands since you beat my waiver claim

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll just say this, every time vikes win 2 games, all you vikes fans automatically start celebrating and chanting...'superbowl here we come'....for crying out loud...settle down....season aint over...your best RB just went down, AP ran good while he had his health. When it comes to football, if you blow out your knee at any stage in my opinion, you never recover...game over. Alot of athletes vow they'll come back better than before...yet I have never seen one rebound and be better than before, the smart ones call it quits, if tho it hurts.
Football is a brutal sport

BS BS BS ;:;rofl :whaaaa:

Most Vikings fans I know are just the opposite. Are we happy we won a couple games,? sure Hell ya, but I call BS on all vikes fans going to SB and winning everything. I don't see it on here, FB or any other site. SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE! I don't know what Viking fans you see, but I don't know any that say that. Most are just waiting the eventual let down, its ok we're used to it. Now Pack fans, if they were undefeated you would see SB predictions.

ore BS, and just out and out nonfactual is never recovering from a knee injury. What planet were you on when the very guy that hurt his knee came back from a much worse injury (ligament) a few years ago and won NFL MVP? I believe he had one coming out of college also. How on earth can anyone be so blind not to see all the athletes come back from torn ligaments? & who said he would be better than he was before????? Serious fill in the blank__________ This is cartilage, could have it scoped (Do they still call it that?) and be back in a few weeks.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they staple that bucket handle tear back on, he's done for the season. I know this from personal experience and the couple hundred grand I owe fedloan.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll take vereen off your hands since you beat my waiver claim[/QUOTE]

i think ill give him a chance to under perforn before I cut him.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
somebody please talk me out of starting Wentz this week. I could pick him up off free agency. I currently have Russell wilson who is sucking hard.

Wentz faces pitt and their 31st ranked pass defense, and philly is going to have to throw the ball a lot to keep up with pitt's offense.... am i totally crazy here?

- - - Updated - - -

note - i wouldnt drop Wilson for wentz, thinking just this week here

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
somebody please talk me out of starting Wentz this week. I could pick him up off free agency. I currently have Russell wilson who is sucking hard.

Wentz faces pitt and their 31st ranked pass defense, and philly is going to have to throw the ball a lot to keep up with pitt's offense.... am i totally crazy here?

- - - Updated - - -

note - i wouldnt drop Wilson for wentz, thinking just this week here

if you think you can get wilson back...PITT is going to be a whole different level from what Wentz has seen...SEA has a horrible niners team and Pete Carroll will right that ship soon...I am not nor have ever been a Wilson fan ... it's a long season I think Wentz will do well but in the end I think Wilson gets more points come year end

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
wasnt ever going to drop wilson. niners D has played better

- - - Updated - - -

only other option to pick up would be tannehill as he plays cleveland this week

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think it was so much Bradford choking as much as it was the rest of the team sucked.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11