Vikings (10 wins)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
carson wentz will have a star on his helmet come 2016-2017 training camp. I'm actually ok with RG3 as he seems to be a good person. Manziel isn't going to be in dallas for anything other than the strip clubs.

So johny football will be playing next year when tony gets hurt again. Johny is Jerrys kinda guy. wentz is going to the browns

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the Browns draft another first round quarterback, well I won't be surprised, but I see the fan base abandoning all hope with that team. Well what's left anyway. Manziel may have been Jerrys at the time of the draft last year. I think that's changed now. Who knows, this may have been johnnys plan all along.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Texans, 49ers, need a quarterback as well. I think we are going to see a lot of lineman taken this draft year. Atleast I hope the Vikings will ha

- - - Updated - - -

I could even see the Patriots or the steelers looking at Wentz

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
The best bet would be to have him on the

you have to quit sniffing glue juan... its making you very forgetful...

- - - Updated - - -

You could always draft him in fantasy, or cheer for him after week 17.

alright guys seriously... you rip on me 14 or 15 more times and im out!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boasting has never been a good combination in the competitive sports, usually when somebody has that much emotions things can go sour just as fast. I watched the game they Panthers played against Atlanta, Cam walked off the field pouting, and didn't even shake the other teams hand. Yes I know lots of players don't shake hands but when you have that amount of energy winning should be just as much energy as losing. I hope Ware shuts him down early and often.

So far so good no boasting for superman

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watching the Super Bowl yesterday and Denver's defense dominating gave me some hope as a Viking fan. I think Zimmer is building a defense like that and the offense with Teddy can do just enough to win it all. Just need a few more pieces.

Sakangler

Banned
Banned
For those who enjoy Carson, why would u want him to go to Cleveland. He would have shit for talent surrounding him and struggle. I'd have no problem with the cowboys, at least then u could see him have success instead of a shit show in cleveland .

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
So which is more important for the Vikings a wide receiver, OLman, or, DLman
OLmen. I hope they draft 5 of them. Maybe 1-2 will pan out.

- - - Updated - - -

For those who enjoy Carson, why would u want him to go to Cleveland. He would have shit for talent surrounding him and struggle. I'd have no problem with the cowboys, at least then u could see him have success instead of a shit show in cleveland .

I don't want him to go to Cleveland but I think Hue Jackson may be able to get their offense turned around. They have a decent oline.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL/...e-at-US-Bank-Stadium-August-28/6831460076694/

MINNEAPOLIS, April 7 (UPI) -- Following more than three decades at the Metrodome, Minnesota Vikings fans have a new domain.
The Vikings announced its preseason schedule Thursday, signaling when its first game at U.S. Bank Stadium would be played.

The Vikings host the San Diego Chargers at 1 p.m. Sunday, August 28 at the new facility. The game will be nationally televised on FOX. The Vikings also face the Los Angeles Rams on September 1 at the stadium.
"It's an exciting time to join the Minnesota Vikings as the franchise moves into U.S. Bank Stadium for the 2016 season," the Vikings website says. "There is sure to be an entirely new home field advantage and we want you to be a part of it!"

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 27
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 10