Vikings (10 wins)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boasting has never been a good combination in the competitive sports, usually when somebody has that much emotions things can go sour just as fast. I watched the game they Panthers played against Atlanta, Cam walked off the field pouting, and didn't even shake the other teams hand. Yes I know lots of players don't shake hands but when you have that amount of energy winning should be just as much energy as losing. I hope Ware shuts him down early and often.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cam is nothing compared to how the guys at the old "U" did stuff. The coke machine Micheal Irvin was pretty showy.....

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
You call it "cheeky". I call it "me likey"!!

Last edited:

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
no ex viking Joe Webb lovers out there haha!!

:;:huh

that name is like nails on a chalk board, our starting qb joe webb errrrr... our starting receiver joe webb... errrr... oh he's not good at either so he's out bench warmer joe webb errrr.... so glad we are out of the dark ages of having a different qb every game

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why even play the ProBowl???
I truly can appreciate the optimism and enthusiasm you Lemmings have for Bridgewater's future, but Pro Bowl selection off his numbers this year............c'mon man!!

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
i bleed purple and gold and have for a long time, and even i thought that Bridgewater didnt deserve a pro bowl selection, ya he's accurate and i think he is a smart qb, but he certainly isnt a pro bowler, not yet anyway...

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find it kind of amusing that you viking fans are discussing the superbowl and pro bowl under the guise of a vikings-related thread.

:;:

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find it kind of amusing that you viking fans are discussing the superbowl and pro bowl under the guise of a vikings-related thread.

I'm just trying to keep the conversation going so the Vikings fans can realize the NFL season doesn't end for all teams in November.........just them!!

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

feel confident with either johny football or RG3 as the qb of the future

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
feel confident with either johny football or RG3 as the qb of the future

carson wentz will have a star on his helmet come 2016-2017 training camp. I'm actually ok with RG3 as he seems to be a good person. Manziel isn't going to be in dallas for anything other than the strip clubs.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 27
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 10