Vikings (10 wins)

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I once got cocky and trusted a fart after the flu, its just like being a vikes fan, yeah that's right I shit my pants

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your cousin is a band wagon fan, and was never a true vikings fan. Just like he isn't a true Packers fan now. He's a reed that bends which ever way the wind is blowing. With that mindset, you could change teams at halftime.
Good to know that being a vikings fan is a life sentence without the possibility of parole.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Being a TRUE fan of any team is a life sentence. Lets say your from a town that never makes it too state, and their big rival makes it all the time and wins it, or is a threat yearly. So one day you can just choose to root for the team down the road?

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I once got cocky and trusted a fart after the flu, its just like being a vikes fan, yeah that's right I shit my pants

Every sneeze on the flu is like rush and roulette, except theres 5 rounds in the chamber..
Took me this long to check this thread, but did text my mom 5-10 mins before the game ended telling her to prepare herself for thee ghost of gary.. Feel bad for the guy is all i can say and hope he has plenty of support, his leg was just built for 40-55 yards and paul harvey would agree.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hold everything, you're right. Just found my new college team last night. What a liberating experience. Whoo Hoo Roll Tide. Bama # 1. It took a few flip/flops of being a Clemson Fan when they took the lead in the second half, but wouldn't you know it, my team WON.

Roll Tide!!!

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hope the Broncos beat the Patsies and Peyton has one more shot at the SB!

I'd also like to see Arizona get to the SB too. Fitz deserves a ring!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Larry Fitzgerald seemed destined to be a Viking, I still can't figure why we let Fitzgerald 2004 slip through our fingers. I mean even cry baby Carter was dumbfounded, we then in the next year's draft a pick from Oakland from a Randy Moss took some guy by the name of Troy Williamson from South Carolina 2005. Yes he was fast 4.3 but he had no hands which is such a waste. I still scratch my head if Nate Burleson would of stayed and Larry Fitzgerald was picked.

Last edited:

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
My main man doing what he does best! You bet your ass 2 sundays from now ill be wearing my purple #69 cheering him on to hopefully his first superbowl ring, lord knows he deserves it and a bid to the hall of fame once he decides to hang up the helmet! sure would be nice to see him hog tie up Manning!

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha more like he's spearing qb's! elk get speared in the off season... Manning is gonna have a rough time in a couple sundays, i was impressed with his run against that Pat's there is no doubt he's out there to win but he's gonna have to stay on his feet in the pocket and not give in to easy sacks if he's gonna stand a chance against Carolina.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
im officially on the denver bandwagon. That Defense, wow.

and id like to see Manning get one more.

- - - Updated - - -

and i dont like Cam Newton dancing around like titty sprinkling idiot.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 21
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7