Vikings (10 wins)

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess if holding on to some one when you are cutting when the ball is in the air isn't pi the rule must have changed. Well teddy drove into where they needed defense played good young team so maybe next year they won't leave it up to the kicker

the purple pooper ran directly into the defender and the ball wasn't even there yet and thats called PI??? I don't think so...let me know how much zimmy paid the ref for that call and get back to me...watch it again...you see him running directly INTO defender and NOT looking for the ball anyways its over, purple pukes lost....

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Probably because you have some hidden resentment towards your mother for coddling you when you were a child, always seeing the neighbor hood kids out playing in the park wishing you could join them but knowing mother would never approve. :cool:

Hey now. I was starting quarterback in junior high for a couple years. Ba ha ha. At a scrappy 80 lb or so.

I loved watching football in my 20s-30s but at some point it went to entertainment as opposed to sport. I just got grossed out. The FOX robot graphics were the final nail in the coffin. I still watch if nothing else is happening, but can't say I'm a fan.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey now. I was starting quarterback in junior high for a couple years. Ba ha ha. At a scrappy 80 lb or so.

I loved watching football in my 20s-30s but at some point it went to entertainment as opposed to sport. I just got grossed out. The FOX robot graphics were the final nail in the coffin. I still watch if nothing else is happening, but can't say I'm a fan.
Guy, I know you played "foosball" in junior high I was only pulling your leg other words I was making a joke on your behalf.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
No friggin way did I play HS football. I wussed out cuz everybody else put on 50 lb in one summer and I put on 2. I was askeered I'd get hurt. Pussing out probably saved my life. :D

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
My time for ice fishing on the weekends now don't have to debate weather to go or stay home and be let down by watching the vikes choke they wear purple for a reason

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
the purple pooper ran directly into the defender and the ball wasn't even there yet and thats called PI??? I don't think so...let me know how much zimmy paid the ref for that call and get back to me...watch it again...you see him running directly INTO defender and NOT looking for the ball anyways its over, purple pukes lost....

Obviously you're a hater and have no clue dow PI is called in todays NFL

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Delusional...... you lost any credibility with the zim paying ref thing. If that's the case the packers must have direct deposit to all the refs. . On a good side note it is fun watching the fudge pack struggle

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Obviously you're a hater and have no clue dow PI is called in todays NFL

Its the other way around...you don't know what PI is in today's nfl....have a nice day...and oh...go grab a tissue while you're at.

Its over...they fudged themselves with the kick in the end. Not a hater, just don't like the Vikings..never have, the nfl officiating has gotten so bad, its making the WWE look better to watch every year. Doesn't matter which teams are playing.

Last edited:

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Walsh is pretty good on the longer kicks, but has missed too many short kicks this year. I would guess he'll be with another team next year. God it's tough being a Vikings fan. How stereotypical is this loss today? Like others have said, at least I don't have to worry about trying to see games and ice fish. Time to catch some damn fish finally!!!!!

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree Walsh had his struggles earlier in the year, but doesnt help that Locke placed the ball "Laces In" for two of the field goals. It takes 1 second to spin the ball around. He was wearing gloves, which he usually doesn't do. Suck it up sally and deal with the weather for a couple of plays. Luckily the one field goal was made with Lockes shitty hold. As was posted earlier, LACES OUT DAN.

Oh and did anyone else think it was awesome when Bud Grant walked out onto the field in his t-shirt? If that doesnt get a team fired up for a football game, I dont know what else does! Haha. Got to meet Bud Grant about ten years ago. Great guy and has a huge passion for hunting and fishing!

Last edited:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. That was clearly pass interference! And to answer the original posters question.... yes. They will win 10 games

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing about kickers is most of the time during a game you want to give them a hug and tell them good job(first 3 field goals). Then there's that one time during the same game you feel like kicking him square in the nuts! ;:;boozer

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
A few things I want to say about the disappointing loss today. First off hats off to you coach Zimmer you lead your team by example, a strong leader that handles his team with class and heart, I wouldn't want another head coach in the league leading our Vikings. Secondly, Walsh missed a 27 yard chip shot. Be pissed all you want but he knows he missed a gimme and I can guarantee you as an athlete nothing anyone will say about him will be worse then what will be replaying in his head for years. Your leg is the only reason we had a shot on this game. So good for you! A 47 yard field goal with room to spare in below zero temps... Just wow. Way to go and a great season you had. There will be all sorts of ignorant stuff about typical Vikings choking. But is it really choking when you have a season that was way above and beyond what anyone thought they would do this season. Won the NFC north and had to go to Lambeau to do it. Never would have guessed that was something we would be able to get done. Way to go Vikes. You played your asses off all season and I couldn't be happier to say I will always bleed purple great season guys and I can't wait to see what happens in the offseason! SKOL!!!!!!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
A few things I want to say about the disappointing loss today. First off hats off to you coach Zimmer you lead your team by example, a strong leader that handles his team with class and heart, I wouldn't want another head coach in the league leading our Vikings. Secondly, Walsh missed a 27 yard chip shot. Be pissed all you want but he knows he missed a gimme and I can guarantee you as an athlete nothing anyone will say about him will be worse then what will be replaying in his head for years. Your leg is the only reason we had a shot on this game. So good for you! A 47 yard field goal with room to spare in below zero temps... Just wow. Way to go and a great season you had. There will be all sorts of ignorant stuff about typical Vikings choking. But is it really choking when you have a season that was way above and beyond what anyone thought they would do this season. Won the NFC north and had to go to Lambeau to do it. Never would have guessed that was something we would be able to get done. Way to go Vikes. You played your asses off all season and I couldn't be happier to say I will always bleed purple great season guys and I can't wait to see what happens in the offseason! SKOL!!!!!!

Yep you nailed it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 4
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1