Vikings (10 wins)

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry Bllsh!t PI call...NFL has gonna to the WWE circus...I'm losing respect for the NFL in general....sick

Wow..I was typing this and walked away for the tv...unbelievable...they missed the FG....wholy

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hfhdjsjfhdhsjxhfhfjdhfhgjrjxjdbfhd swear words. And the pi was a good call

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
oh-fudge-o.gif

Last edited:

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hfhdjsjfhdhsjxhfhfjdhfhgjrjxjdbfhd swear words. And the pi was a good call

sorry kurtr I disagree...we can agrue till the 3 moons come up and when you get off the floor let me know.

Last edited:

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
very nice year for the vikings... they've been over achieving since zimm got there...

lineman and receivers on the shopping list now i'm sure... the d is very young and solid already... teddy will improve, and they play the right way...

overall, nice year...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
sorry kurtr I disagree...we can agree till the 3 moons come up and when you get off the floor let me know.

I guess if holding on to some one when you are cutting when the ball is in the air isn't pi the rule must have changed. Well teddy drove into where they needed defense played good young team so maybe next year they won't leave it up to the kicker

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess if holding on to some one when you are cutting when the ball is in the air isn't pi the rule must have changed. Well teddy drove into where they needed defense played good young team so maybe next year they won't leave it up to the kicker

Thumbs Up

- - - Updated - - -

very nice year for the vikings... they've been over achieving since zimm got there...

lineman and receivers on the shopping list now i'm sure... the d is very young and solid already... teddy will improve, and they play the right way...

overall, nice year...
:;:thumbsup

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Titty Sprinkles;:;banghead, Titty Sprinkles;:;banghead, Titty Sprinkles;:;banghead, Titty Sprinkles;:;banghead, Titty Sprinkles;:;banghead

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am very thankful I am not a fan. I don't know how you guys do it. Seriously. It's fascinating human behavior.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am very thankful I am not a fan. I don't know how you guys do it. Seriously. It's fascinating human behavior.

Probably because you have some hidden resentment towards your mother for coddling you when you were a child, always seeing the neighbor hood kids out playing in the park wishing you could join them but knowing mother would never approve. :cool:

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
AAHH...and there it is. Another wasted 3 hours in front of the tube on a Sunday. We can now resume to our regular scheduled ice fishing season. Fish on brothers and sisters. Fish on..............

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 225
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 70