Vikings (10 wins)

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watching the vikings beat green bay in green bay was a real treat

f7_2003_97x

Founding Member
Founding Member
Teddy 2 gloves. Teddy 2 handed thrower....... Other than that looked good.

Oh and the bobbled hand off

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol!

3569_1177097345651436_2508474886304029704_n.jpg

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
we beat out the packers for the NFC north who is qb'd by one of the best qb's in the league and you guys are jumping ship on our 2nd year qb...... team gets better offensively and shows signs of improvement and we should dump our QB and get a QB from NDSU is our answer?... man im sure glad you guys arent coaching the vikes.......

- - - Updated - - -

sure would love to see them play a good game against the seachickens and make this wild card round interesting!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sold on Teddy either but he's definitely better then Tavaris and Ponder. The offensive line hasn't helped him out a whole lot this season. He still holds onto the ball too long but some of that appears to be the scheme Norv Turner runs which might be OK if the line was better. Time will tell I guess.

Would love to see Wentz go to the Vikes but not sure I want to burden him with that either! :D

i think in the Green Gay game he wasnt holding onto the ball long enough, he didnt let plays develope and was too focused on a quick release time, which yes i think he needs to work on, but that isnt going to work everytime, let some of these extended routes develop, and air that ball out teddy! yes O-line needs work he needs more time ap needs better holes but teddy has the footwork to be able to extend those plays, Rogers showed us on sunday just how good he is at extending plays, and getting past the containment on D ends we have a young athletic and most of all accurate and smart qb, we are right where we need to be lets get deep into these plays offs do some awesome stuff in the off season, which i think the Zman will do and lets go and win that damn superbowl next year!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Teddy was scared to go deep after missing two TD passes on his first drive. The first one was a real head scratcher.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
he just needs more confidence, i think he has it, he just doesnt know it yet, thats why i think a drive deep into the play offs would do wonder for this sophomore and make next year an awesome year

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think he'll ever be a consistent deep passer with his delivery. I don't know how the hell he could be. Another concern I have with him is he has pretty low velocity on his passes. Hard to excel in the NFL now days without a pretty strong arm.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
just cause his throw is a little funky doesnt mean he cant air it out! more than one way to skin a cat? he needs to get stronger yes work on his throwing speed so he can zip those passes into tight coverage in the middle and in the end zone when you are in the red zone. then he would really be scary! because i think he has the accuracy to thread the needle when need be, he just needs the zip

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seattle though..........If they beat Seattle.........If...........Could they go.............

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
i would guess that should we beat seattle we would have arizona then carolina az we have proven we can beat them. carolina has proven that they can be beaten.. is it doable? probably will it happen.. probably not, but if we can knock out Seattle we could run the tables if we stay healthy and smart

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Exactly what Arrowdem said! He put into words exactly what I've been thinking.:;:thumbsup His arm has the zip, you see it at times it will get better with his confidence.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
My buddy put me in a pick-em pool for $20. We live 120 miles apart, and don't see each other much. So he wanted to go $20 on the Vikes to win the Super Bowl at 18-1 with my bookie. So I put $40 on em to Win it all. If the Vikes can just make it to the SB I'll probably hedge my 18-1 odds bet to get that $40 bucks back.

Last edited:

Franchi

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm going with the Vikes 24-20 (but then I always pick the Vikes). Last time they played they lost 2 of the best defensive players in the first quarter and then had to throw people in their spot. This time they are back and so is Linval hungry. If they keep Russell in the pocket and run AP for at least 20 carries they can pull it off.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikings are going to win period, they remind me of the 2000 baltimore Ravens, Trent dilfer was their quarterback but had a stellar defense.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am a Homer but the d has a ways to go to be compared to those ravens.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 184
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 64