Vikings (10 wins)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The way the pack got man handled today I think we have a shot to actually take the NFL North title. Now that we have our 3 starters back on defense. Yes the vikes have had bad moments on primetime games, but we do have Eli Manning's #. It does feel great winning 10, a play off and possibly a NFC North title. Lots of upsets today around th league was a good day for some indoor activities.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tonight was the first game that I have watched start to finish this year. They are looking really good they have a good shot to win next week as long as they don't get down early. What's a better option tho win and play the Seahawks at home or lose and play Washington on the road.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was listening to one of the blowhards on espn radio this morning around 2 am. he said that peyton manning isn't the only person being accused of using HGH. He said that the "video" that al Jazeera put out about manning using HGH also claims a good portion of the green bay defensive squad is using the stuff as well.... would possibly explain why green bay played so chitty last night. worried about whats gonna happen next.... anyone got any good ideas for a scandal story we could throw together and publish before next week about Rodgers? would be nice to get him off his game before the vikes play them sunday night :p

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
HMMM..... my prediction looks pretty damn good now! Vikes in another prime time game against the packers offense that looks like it is being run by my little sister and a defense that really stuck it to the cardinals offense this week... :::
i wont get my hopes up too high as Rogers seems to have our number and we are playing in Sconi land so its hard to say they could come to play, but even if they do with our defense firing on all cylinders i dont think Rogers can handle the Vikes hardnosed defense, Vikes win 27-10

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haters gonna hate! Haha. Vikes are an improved team since last year. Plain and simple. They will win atleast 9 games and will actually be able to contend with the pack this year. NFC North will be a race, the last game of the year will be very interesting!

Damn I made a good prediction! SKOL Vikings!

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been a fan from day 1. I'm used to the heartache from the close but no cigar seasons. They are playing really good, made my heart proud last night. Last time they played they were coming off 3 straight losses and turned it around to beat the Vikings. I think they will beat GB at home next week. SKOAL VIKINGS BRING IT HOME!!!:;:rockit:;:cheers

Last edited:

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been a fan from day 1. I'm used to the heartache. They are playing really good, made my heart proud last night. Last time they played they were coming off 3 straight losses and turned it around to beat the Vikings. I think they will beat them at home next week. SKOAL VIKINGS BRING IT HOME!!!:;:rockit:;:cheers

.... wait what??.. :;:help

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry the heartache is from all the close but no cigar seasons over the years. Sometimes I write and don't exactly make it come out right.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just think the donkeys loose the next 2 and chiefs win the donkeys miss the playoffs. Delicious

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just think the donkeys loose the next 2 and chiefs win the donkeys miss the playoffs. Delicious

And there is why you won't see me running around like a school girl talking about the Superbowl!!

;:;rofl

It's ok though, it's nice to see that purple shit out of the closet in January........doesn't happen very often.
Now let's see them lose!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tonight was the first game that I have watched start to finish this year. They are looking really good they have a good shot to win next week as long as they don't get down early. What's a better option tho win and play the Seahawks at home or lose and play Washington on the road.
I say win and stay home atleast if there is a upset in the other games we could get a shot at two games at home. Just a thought

- - - Updated - - -

I was listening to one of the blowhards on espn radio this morning around 2 am. he said that peyton manning isn't the only person being accused of using HGH. He said that the "video" that al Jazeera put out about manning using HGH also claims a good portion of the green bay defensive squad is using the stuff as well.... would possibly explain why green bay played so chitty last night. worried about whats gonna happen next.... anyone got any good ideas for a scandal story we could throw together and publish before next week about Rodgers? would be nice to get him off his game before the vikes play them sunday night :p

Hgh was still not tested by the NFL till last year, atleast that is what I understand it to be. Someone could clarify this

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Aren't they 1-4 against playoff teams? :;:stirthepot
Correct

- - - Updated - - -

And there is why you won't see me running around like a school girl talking about the Superbowl!!

;:;rofl

It's ok though, it's nice to see that purple shit out of the closet in January........doesn't happen very often.
Now let's see them lose!
:;:duelOuch!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 49